Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Biggest Dream In Life Is To Die Empty- First Bank Chairman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Biggest Dream In Life Is To Die Empty- First Bank Chairman (347 Views)

Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Dream In Life Is To Die Empty- First Bank Chairman by Ijcharis(f): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
The Chairman of First Bank of Nigeria, Ibukun Awosika, revealed her biggest dream in life, saying to die empty.

The chairman disclosed this while speaking at a private screening of Kunle Afolayan’s latest movie, Citation, which held at Terra Kulture over the weekend.

Awosika also noted that the last time she acted was when she was in secondary school. 

The businesswoman who is known to be an author and a motivational speaker said:

"I am a very adventurous individual and my biggest dream in life is to die empty, which means, every talent or gifting that I have, I must use."

"This was one that I could not have planned for but it had crossed my mind at some point in time remembering acting in secondary school, which was the last time that I acted by the way."

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/my-biggest-dream-in-life-is-to-die-empty-first-bank-chairman/

Re: My Biggest Dream In Life Is To Die Empty- First Bank Chairman by freshMallam1122: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
which means in dust I come an in dust shall I return .....

(1) (Reply)

Badboy Timz - 50VSOP (new Music) / Fans Attack DAVIDO||"A BETTER TIME" Release Date / See How Odunlade Adekola Protests With People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.