Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Lagos-abeokuta: Ex-lawmaker Urges Ogun, Lagos To Repair Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-abeokuta: Ex-lawmaker Urges Ogun, Lagos To Repair Expressway (194 Views)

Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / Withdraw Oshiomhole’s Certificate Of Return – Lawmaker Urges Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-abeokuta: Ex-lawmaker Urges Ogun, Lagos To Repair Expressway by nairapark: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
The Lagos and Ogun State Governments has been urged to repair the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway.

A former Lagos lawmaker, Ipoola Omisore, made the appeal to the State governments.

Omisore, who represented Ifako-Ijaiye Constituency II in Lagos State House of Assembly from 2015 to 2019, made the appeal on Friday.

He said, “We are aware it is a federal government project and even when I was in Lagos Assembly, I was on the issue for years, but the government refused to pay the contractors and for that reason, that road has been there"

"That road is a shame to Lagos and Ogun and to the federal government. It is already causing hardship and disturbing the commercial activities of both states"

“So, if the federal government is not ready, we want to appeal to both states to assist and do it and claim their money"

“I think it is needless waiting for the federal government on that road"

According to the Lawmaker, the state used to do certain roads belonging to the federal government and claim their money later.

“We have been waiting for the government for seven years on that road, nothing has been done"

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1604146359/lagos-abeokuta-lawmaker-urges-ogun-lagos-repair

[img]https://live.mrf.io/statics/i/ps/cdn.punchng.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/27022939/Sanwo-Olu-and-Dapo-Abiodun.jpg?mrf-size=m[/img]
Re: Lagos-abeokuta: Ex-lawmaker Urges Ogun, Lagos To Repair Expressway by Seerade029: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gov Daru Dapo is a mistake governor.

He knows nothing about governance.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-abeokuta: Ex-lawmaker Urges Ogun, Lagos To Repair Expressway by sarahkom: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Are they not using same road
Re: Lagos-abeokuta: Ex-lawmaker Urges Ogun, Lagos To Repair Expressway by Maxymilliano(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Driving or pling that road should be included as one of the many ways to die in this country.

Right in my presence, a truck tumbled in the wee hours on Friday just after Ajegunle bus stop inwards Amje after running into one of the craters that littered that stretch.
Re: Lagos-abeokuta: Ex-lawmaker Urges Ogun, Lagos To Repair Expressway by 9icest: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
That Dapo guy is a total mistake! My tiny light spoilt on that road when I was driving a client that wanted to buy a land in Ogun State. How can you be close to Lagos and you are not encouraging investor. That guy is a total bastard and fool. I don’t know why Ogun State keeps electing dolts and morons as governors! Well I’m never having anything to do with that rubbish state again!
Re: Lagos-abeokuta: Ex-lawmaker Urges Ogun, Lagos To Repair Expressway by lionness(f): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
9icest:
That Dapo guy is a total mistake! My tiny light spoilt on that road when I was driving a client that wanted to buy a land in Ogun State. How can you be close to Lagos and you are not encouraging investor. That guy is a total bastard and fool. I don’t know why Ogun State keeps electing dolts and morons as governors! Well I’m never having anything to do with that rubbish state again!

Eeeyah sorry. Come and invest in Lagos.i sold off all my properties at Iyana Ilogbo and ota. Ogun State is cursed with useless governors

(1) (Reply)

Click And See!!! / How Does Umahi Fit Into Apc's 2023 Plans? / LG Polls:abia Risks Fresh #endsars Protest If Polls Are Flawed–NASS tell ABSIEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.