Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Trump Unbeatable In America Election..... Prophet I O Samuel Reveals Shocking R - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump Unbeatable In America Election..... Prophet I O Samuel Reveals Shocking R (497 Views)

'yahaya Bello Might Lose Election' - Prophet Dr Chris Okafor / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Unbeatable In America Election..... Prophet I O Samuel Reveals Shocking R by Hunter2009: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
TRUMP UNBEATABLE IN AMERICA ELECTION..... PROPHET I O SAMUEL Reveals Shocking Revelations

Popular Abuja clergy Prophet I O Samuel on Sunday October 4th, 2020 has released another powerful prophecy concerning November 4th American election that the results are going to be strange and surprising in some states, but trump remains unbeatable.

In the prophetic video obtained by us, the prophet said “America look to me and be saved says the Lord God, Donald Trump will not lose election but let us pray for his Life. I see violence around him. May God help him. I see terrorist in America during the election. After the election, I see Uncontrollable riots. If Donald Trump survives and live till the end of election, I see the world saluting him”.

It will be recalled that Prophet I O Samuel of Shiloh Word Chapel on October 1st pleaded with the world to pray for America and his President Donald Trump.

In a post monitored on his Instagram handle @Prophet_i_o_samuel, he posted American Politics; I saw great Battle In America Nov Elections Pray Against Terrorist ;Storms Of Riots Uncontrollable After The Elections But I Saw The Entire World Israel ;England; Japan Europe Africa etc. Saluting President Trump ; Pray For Who Will Take Over From Trump Next The End Is Near ;

Prophet I O Samuel of Shiloh Word Chapel Apart from giving the prophecy concerning Edo Gubernatorial election he also met with both Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu and told them to embrace peace. Infact he was the only man of God that met with both candidates.
Prophet I O Samuel is known for his accurate prophecy that came to pass. He was the only prophet that revealed to Nigerians in his new year prophecy about Covid-19 and the wearing of face mask. In his new year prophecy to his congregation this year he warned Christians about persecution and the current controversial CAMA law which is presently tearing the country apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Hh5mZmc3s

Prophet I O Samuel is a well respected man of God who doesn’t blow his trumpet despite several of his numerous prophecy that has been fulfilled. He has prophecy for world leaders, Governors, businessman and the common man that has come to pass. His church in Apo in Abuja is a mecca of sort to so many people seeking solutions to their problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Hh5mZmc3s

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MFM: Maureen Badejo's Lies Exposed During Live Show (video) / The Experience 15: Countdown To Africa’s Largest Gospel Concert / Abortion And The Use Of Contraceptives: Right Or Wrong For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.