Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans (51168 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Rimtim: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Mbaka why?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by simhosting: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2020
The cleric also alleged that security agents killed several End SARS protesters in Enugu State and their bodies thrown into the Onyeama Valley.

So bad
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by iramure(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2020
Nigeria Christian celebrities all together are making this sky god look non existent. It seems the guy is not as they make us believe. he does not know what he is doing. He says different things at the same time
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by onyfrank: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2020
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/02/apologise-god-says-you-are-wicked-maggots-hooligans-mbaka-tells-buhari-govt/

YOU REFUSE TO PUT THE PLACE HE SAID, " YOU NOT TOUCH BIAFRAN YOUTHS OO.
HYPOCRITES!
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by generalud: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2020
What did God told you as solutions to all these problems in the nation?
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2020
friends or foes ..... what now
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by MickzyDonald: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

Shanu
Mad ooo.... I'm sure Buhari can approve over 1Billion for this
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by MickzyDonald: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Ahmeduana:

No Mbaka is more idiotic!
Infact they all mad
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by MickzyDonald: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Don27tiky:
some of you claim to be educated because u can read and write. People like u are the reason we have bad governance because of ur lack of understanding. The man said people in government. He is referring to all governors senators ministers house of reps directors and the president. Why not chanel ur energy to enlightening people to hold their close leaders accountable. Don't u think that will make this country better? A counselor senator chairman misbehave and u leave him to accuse another. Isnt that foolishness?
I'm glad you know how to read,Glance through the topic after reading the post.... I'm sensing you are an Hausa man after all
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Bennysam: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
grow some sense[/s]get some sense
You're type is the reason some so call men of GOD is taking black people for granted , because they know that idiot like you will still support them
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by kingxsamz(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Karemarealty288:
The same god that told you Buhari is the Messiah and Hope Uzodimma is hope of the hopeless? Does it mean that his god cannot see tomorrow?

Help me ask him o...
All these thieves in robes sef.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by lereinter(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2020
It won't be well with mbaka

Your days on earth shall be horrific just the same way buhari treated nigerians

For buhari you will not see 2021
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Lastmankc(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2020
MAGG0T:
undecided

Why must this Liar priest involve me into this ..
That man was referring to you MAGGOT
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by goodheart02(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2020
MAGG0T:
undecided
Why must this Liar priest involve me into this ..

Sorry about that
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by SeniorGee(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2020
This is what happens when you don't even know God... Not to talk of hearing from him..
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Seems his bank never never sent him bank alert from Aso Rock lately. Nonsense
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by 2016v2017: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2020
Karemarealty288:
The same god that told you Buhari is the Messiah and Hope Uzodimma is hope of the hopeless? Does it mean that his god cannot see tomorrow?
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by romenna: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Ipobians could not take care of him during d EndSARS protest but will jump on other tribesmen.
Foolish
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by 2016v2017: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Political priest grin
gịnị ka m ma
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Butoneday2(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2020
MickzyDonald:
The Animal called buhari is an idiot of the highest order.....
He doesn't even care about what happens,all he care for is just......................
Islamization angry
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Karemarealty288:
lol...... Mbaka is just an asslicking preacher
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Drizzy5001(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Mbaka should just avoid politics.
He spoiled his image, in 2015 the moment he asked Nigerians to vote Apc.
I still respect him as a priest though.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Don27tiky:
some of you claim to be educated because u can read and write. People like u are the reason we have bad governance because of ur lack of understanding. The man said people in government. He is referring to all governors senators ministers house of reps directors and the president. Why not chanel ur energy to enlightening people to hold their close leaders accountable. Don't u think that will make this country better? A counselor senator chairman misbehave and u leave him to accuse another. Isnt that foolishness?
u're just one of mbaka asslicking nigga follower
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Fake news......

From IPOB as usual.

I refuse to read the content, i only react to headline

But Buhari has failed that is my opinion.

Quote me anyhow and see!!!
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Mbaka the one of most useless confused self claims reveren
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2020
#Endsars protest is not ordinary it is divine.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by elisho: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2020
mad man
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Omezif(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Now mbaka understand and started seing what i' m seing.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by LordOfTheGame: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
I knew it will surely come to this point and Mbaka will spare no time to change his mind and attack the idiot called buhari. But am so worried about all those who insulted and called Mbaka names. I am not a big fan of Mbaka and I've never supported his political views but he's a Nigerian first and have the right to say his opinion wether good or bad. So basically, insulting an ordained servant of God because he has different political views or opinions from yours is absolutely bad and God's wrath provoking act. Let's be guided.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by Gval123: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
E shock u? lolz
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by chimexdnice1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fake priest. Repent! You are one of the problems of this country.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans by steeltrust: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
grow some sense[/s]get some sense
mumu answer watin dem ask u
zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / South-East Based Top Gospel Artistes ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.