Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,727 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ship From USA To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ship From USA To Nigeria (238 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ship From USA To Nigeria by Sukkyy2010: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
I have some phones with my uncle in USA which we do not know the right logistic to use in shipping al the phones down to Nigeria here at affordable freight cost without over charge or facing any Tax And Custom Duty here in Nigeria.

I know there are heart of gold Nairalanders here who can give me the necessary information. Please I rely on you guys...let me know how to go about this because I'm about to start shipping phones on a regular basis for business and I need to avoid over charges that will kill my profit...pls help a brother who trusted in you.

I'll be anticipating for your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Flying British Airways A320-200 From LA To Denver: Real Flight Simulator / IPOB: Israel Supreme Court: More Non-orthodox Jewish Converts Can Become Citizen / Please Help With Transportation Guide To Ìkejì Arakeji Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.