Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

"I Have Never In My Life Been Bribed By The Government " Omosexy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Never In My Life Been Bribed By The Government " Omosexy (252 Views)

I Have Never Been Bribed By Government - Omotola Reacts To Bribery Accusations / ‘omosexy’: Omotola Shows Plenty Of Leg In Extreme Thigh-high Split Dress (photo) / Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Never In My Life Been Bribed By The Government " Omosexy by prowitin(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnVZulDEn20

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted to allegations that the government paid her to cast doubts about the Lekki toll gate shooting.
The actress denied these allegations and said she has never been bribed by the government. She added that she can't be lured by money and went on to explain the reason for her statement.
Re: "I Have Never In My Life Been Bribed By The Government " Omosexy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
You don't need to explain to anyone,i saw you protesting live,most of these people didn't step out of their house

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2nd Runner-up Bags Political Appointment From Her Hometown. / Everything You Need To Know About Davido Album "A BETTER TIME" / Biden’s Victory Gives Me So Much Hope That Things Will Be Different In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.