Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture (32847 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:09am On Nov 03, 2020
What's is happening to Manchester United
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Oh wow
This is incredible.
I didn't know how much I needed to hear this news.
Oh this is the most needed piece of info in my life right now!
So they unfollowed each other?! Oh wow!

*Sarcasm for those who missed it*

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 5:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Freelane33(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Useless post . How this one take help Nigerians .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Blastos(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Which one "Nigerians Apprehensive"? so we no get another thing to dey do.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by femmyapson(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Fynestboi and MissyB3, you are such a fool for moving this to FP.

Ban me and DIE
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by lamentor78(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Is this the problem we have in Nigeria now
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by bobsboris: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Okay so?
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Meteng: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Baba don chop him ting finish, time to clean mouth with newly bought handkerchief
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by jagaban002(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by SexytorresE(f): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Some people are just monitoring spirit . How do they even get to know about the follow and unfollow shit? Anyway my mind is telling me they both planed it grin undecided
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by teebillz: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2020
The only(okay, maybe most) genuine relationship that formed in the BBNaija lockdown house is that of Ozo and Nengi. They really put in the work and went through the process.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Excallibur(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
Memphitz537:
The OP is very foolish for putting this up. The mod is even more foolish for bringing this to FP.
We have more pressing issues to deal with than these fools that took part in BBN.

Arrant Nonsense and Stupidity!
God bless you sir
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by skedy1(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2020
We move!
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by shoprite: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Nigerians apprehensive as Erica and Kiddwaya unfollow each other on IG

Really?? . . . Like Really??

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by TallnTechy: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Memphitz537:
The OP is very foolish for putting this up. The mod is even more foolish for bringing this to FP.
We have more pressing issues to deal with than these fools that took part in BBN.

How do they get things to fp I would really love to know
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by lagusboyyy(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Smellymouth:
All na cruise
Its been a while bro.

Glad you are still around.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Israelpeters(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Memphitz537:

is like the mods collect bribe I have not seen my post on fb why ��
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by nirvana12: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Smellymouth: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Its been a while bro.

Glad you are still around.

Sure bro. I am still around. How have you been ? smiley
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by Biggers82(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
How dose this nonsense and useless Post Endsars ?
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture by lagusboyyy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Smellymouth:

Sure bro. I am still around. How have you been ? smiley
Hale and Hearty.
Happy to see your post on FP again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Goes Gangster In New Photo And Write Up!!! / Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex / “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.