Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

That’s Not Me- Naira Marley Reacts To A Viral Photo Of Him Posing With A Naked W - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That’s Not Me- Naira Marley Reacts To A Viral Photo Of Him Posing With A Naked W (247 Views)

Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Little Girl Breastfeeding Her Baby (photo) / Viral Photo Of Young Men Posing In Just Their Underwear / Photos Of Guys Posing With Masquerades Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That’s Not Me- Naira Marley Reacts To A Viral Photo Of Him Posing With A Naked W by FGInvestment1: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Naira Marley has reacted to viral photos of a man that ‘looks like him’ posing with a naked woman on the Internet.

Internet users shared the photo online claiming the man in the photo is Naira Marley.

The singer has since taken to his Instagram page to debunk the claim, stating that the man in the photo isn’t him.

Naira Marley Reacts To a Viral Photo of Him Posing With A Naked Woman “That’s not me ahhh.. kmft” he wrote.

Azeez Adeshina Fashola, known professionally as Naira Marley, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He is known as the president of his controversial fan base, “Marlians

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/02/thats-not-me-naira-marley-reacts-to-a-viral-photo-of-him-posing-with-a-naked-woman/
Re: That’s Not Me- Naira Marley Reacts To A Viral Photo Of Him Posing With A Naked W by fourboys: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
God what is happening our women are fast loosing it

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Do Me This Favor / How To Apply For NEXIT Portal: The CBN Jobs/career Empowerment / Atunya, Businessday Editor’s ‘parting Shot’, Publisher Keeps Mum Despite Damagin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.