Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. (2346 Views)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

So what's your point now?

Please, if after read this comment and still don't get the point, don't quote me AGAIN
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by Uche352(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2020
some people here just comes out to condemn what they know nothing about...what has ipob got to do with the endsars protest?... people protested all over Nigeria and the protests was largely peaceful..all these people saying trash here suddenly forgot the dirty games these same governor's or politicians played during the peaceful protests..they were the ones bringing in thugs..all those claiming to be easterners here analysis and blaming ipob you all forgot to list out all these things the government did just to frustrate peaceful protesters..I even heard someone say they were killing the security agents who were supposed to protect them..now let me ask you the security agents in this country are they truly protecting the people?..the incident at lekki toll gate did it actually reflect our security agencies are protecting our people..even when hoodlums attacked the protesters while the police where watching them attacked did the protesters not chase the hoodlums back did anyone attack the police even when they failed in there duty...it's a proven fact that the burning of police stations and killing of some security personnel started when the security agencies turned themselves against the people..nobody can argue that..if you are here trying to defend evil you should bury your head in shame..and this is about endsars protest and has nothing to do with ipob..I am not here to justify the killings of the security personnel all I'm saying is they started killing innocent civilians first and the law of nature states that everyone have to defend himself or herself.. besides if someone said they security agencies where protecting us what was the reason for the protests in the first place? can someone please remind me again?
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2020
I don't support either of them. Wike as a GOVERNOR is only right to tell KANU to be responsible.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2020
donbachi:
Been igbo does not mean ipob.

Then IPOB should define BIAFRA and state its legitimate Claim to the Areas defined as BIAFRA.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
Both of them messed up most especially Wike

Wike is legitimate. Kanu is a Transgression, a Resurgent and a Couple.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by 9japride(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2020
obehi247:

Please, if after read this comment and still don't get the point, don't quote me AGAIN
[color=#006600][/color]

I know where you are driving at, you want Ipob to go violent so as that they can be severely be dealt with. Igbos who are in support of Biafra are intellectuals not any myopic and religious radicals who feed on blood and use destruction of communities as their past time hubby. Many Igbo haters wish the military wipe out them from existence.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga, get your groove on... Which one is wine?

OGOGORO. IT'S A NIGERIAN PRODUCT. WIKE, KANU AND I DRINK IT A LOT ALWAYS TO ENJOY MIYETTI ALLAH SUYA.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga, get your groove on... Which one is wine?

OGOGORO. IT'S A NIGERIAN PRODUCT. WIKE, KANU AND I DRINK IT A LOT ALWAYS TO ENJOY MIYETTI ALLAH FH SUYA.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2020
YouAreFinished:
Only ipob pigs support malu.
Please Wike KILL THEM ALL!

DON'T HEAR HIM WIKE. KANU IS YOUR BRO. PIGS ARE MORE EURHYTHMICAL THAN MALU.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2020
YouAreFinished:
Only ipob pigs support malu.
Please Wike KILL THEM ALL!

DON'T HEAR HIM WIKE. KANU IS YOUR BRO. PIGS ARE MORE ADAPTABLE TO GOOD TASTE THAN MALU.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Kanu messed up more.. I'm igbo but I detest ipob miscreants bc they're lawless.. They first killed soldiers who are meant to protect us.. Who does that

An Arsonist.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

They should decimate ipob to zero.. We can't afford to have what happens in the north here in the south.. If you leave them soon they will turn against the people

IPOB SHOULD LEARN FROM OPC. WIKE SHOULD HAVE INDIGENOUS AMOTEKUN AND VIGILANTES THAT HAVE TEETH.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by NNEWIsuper: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
orisa37:

IPOB SHOULD LEARN FROM OPC. WIKE SHOULD HAVE INDIGENOUS AMOTEKUN AND VIGILANTES THAT HAVE TEETH.
What happened to opc
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I know where you are driving at, you want Ipob to go violent so as that they can be severely be dealt with. Igbos who are in support of Biafra are intellectuals not any myopic and religious radicals who feed on blood and use destruction of communities as their past time hubby. Many Igbo haters wish the military wipe out them from existence.

I don't want any body to die over a senseless idea called IPOB, infact if you understand the history of Nigeria, you will know that, the idea IPOB is a useless idea...

This present Nigeria, is a brain child some Igbo people who engage in action without using their brain.

Now that we are here, and we have learnt from the past, nobody would support an organization like IPOB that engage it's mouth rather than it's head... My daddy write in Igbo, speak Igbo, stayed in Igbo land, don't bring the idea that, everybody hate igbo. What everybody hate, is some stupid Igbo people
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2020
*THE REAL NIGERIA HISTORY WITH GENUINE FACT*

Any historians in the house to vet this:

Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance.

Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;

Chief of Army Staff was from SE

Chief of Naval Staff was from SE

IG of Police was from SE

Chief of Defence Staff was from SE

Internal Affairs Minister SE

External Affairs Minister SE

Education Minister South SE

Many other key ministries to SE

Parliament President SE

Unilag VC from SE

The University of Ibadan VC from SE

North resisted same at ABU!

Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets. There is a tendency to think those are truths and facts.

*What follows are documented facts that can be cross-checked for authenticity!"*

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

*“Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who drafted the constitution that took away powers from regions and handed it to the central government because his brother Aguiyi Ironsi was the head of state then. Today, he is shouting restructuring that he helped to destroy. We won’t forget.”*.

WHAT BIAFRANS WILL NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE REAL CAUSE OF THEIR WOES IN NIGERIA TODAY:

The Igbo man is known to enjoy blaming the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed every other Nigerian tribe and Lord Luggard/Britain for their seeming claim of being in third class citizen status in Nigeria. In their perpetual attempts to play the victim card, they recount the political events of Nigeria from 1914 to the present in a half-baked and highly selective manner which cleverly avoids the mention of the roles played by their elite who by all natural laws of judgement were actually responsible for the woes that befell not only the Igbo race but the entire Nigeria nation. The story told in the post above is one of such selective and distorted accounts of history which the average Igbo man is fond of narrating.

However, the national archives have the complete and unedited history of Nigeria regarding the political events beginning way back from even before 1914. I will therefore proceed to furnish my readers with the complete story for all to read and be endowed with enough facts so as to judge and act from an informed position.

Shortly after the 1914 Amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates, it started getting clear that the country was bound to fail as the amalgamation in question was done with colonial fiat without the consent and consensus of the different tribes which were over 300. This prompted the political leaders to start asking for de-amalgamation so as to forestall the future danger which the forced amalgamation portended.

To that end, Ahmadu Bello, speaking on behalf of the Northern protectorate in 1944 described the amalgamation as "The mistake of 1914 which if allowed to remain will ultimately lead to unstoppable bloodshed and a failed country".

Awolowo, speaking on behalf of the Yorubas and Western minorities, described Nigeria as a mere geographical expression not qualified to be called a country let alone a nation. Awolowo added that if the amalgamation could not be reversed, then Nigeria should be structured as a strictly federal state so as to enable each tribe enjoy autonomy this freedom from being dominated by any one single tribe.

But Nnamdi Azikiwe, speaking for the Igbos, denounced Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello, terming them ethnic champions. He accused them of nursing a sectional agenda against the unity of Nigeria, and he declared further that the Unity of Nigeria was non-negotiable.

After moving the motion for independece in 1953, Anthony Enahoro proposed that a secession clause should be incorporated into the future constitution of Nigeria so as to give legal backing for any tribe to peacefully exit the forced union if it feels marginalized in future. According to Enahoro, such provision in our constitution would instill in all Nigeria's future leaders the fear of the consequences of misgovernance. But Azikiwe, speaking on behalf of Igbos, rose against him in the parliament and labelled him an agent of disunity, and enemy of Nigeria. At a later date, Awolowo too made a case for secession clause, but Azikiwe again resisted him and instigated the colonial authorities to threaten him and Enahoro with charges of treasonable felony if they didn't stop proposing secession clause for the future constitution. While Azikiwe did all these, Igbos cheered and urged him on because they felt the future Nigeria was theirs to dominate and lord it over every other tribe

Before independece, Tafawa Balewa too had in a public speech described Nigeria as a British experiment and Nigeria's unity as a British intention which Nigerians themselves don't believe in. But Azikiwe kicked and demonized him too. Had Azikiwe co-operated with Enahoro, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa about the secession clause, Nigeria perhaps would not have been this misgoverned.

For those in doubt, here is a link of one of the numerous instances in which Nnamdi Azikiwe fought against the secession clause proposal for the future Nigeria constitution.

It should be noted that there were many Igbo members of the parliament in which Azikiwe fought against Awolowo's secession clause proposal in the link above, but not a single one of them rose against Azikiwe or condemned him.

Igbos initially never wanted to hear anything like secession in Nigeria because they so much believed, though falsely, that they were the most educated tribe. (The first Nigerian tribe to produce a university graduate is the Binis). As an evidence of Igbo domination agenda hence their initial resistance to the idea of secession; here are some quotes:

"From all indications, the god of us Igbos have destined us to rule the whole of Africa"..... Nnamdi Azikiwe (1945).
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by ejanla077: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Muna4real:

You didn't answer my question. If criminals where found in your village, will you support the military shooting everyone including your family in order to fish the criminals out?
Nnewisuper is aboki stop wasting ur time

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by orisa37: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Naturally and Spiritually SOUTH EAST REGION comprises:-

ENUGU FULLY

EBOYIN FULLY

IMO. FULLY

ABIA. FULLY

ANAMBRA FULLY

AKWA IBOM. FULLY

CROSS RIVER. FULLY

RIVERS. FULLY

BENUE. FULLY

TARABA. FULLY

ADAMAWA. 50--50 HALF TO GOMBE NORTH AND HALF TO TARABA SE.

KOGI. 50--50. HALF TO SOUTH WEST AND HALF TO SE..

YOU WANT TO CALL ALL OF THE ABOVE BIAFRA THERE MUST BE A PLEBISCITE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE TO RESOLVE THAT.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by 9japride(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
obehi247:

I don't want any body to die over a senseless idea called IPOB, infact if you understand the history of Nigeria, you will know that, the idea IPOB is a useless idea...

This present Nigeria, is a brain child some Igbo people who engage in action without using their brain.

Now that we are here, and we have learnt from the past, nobody would support an organization like IPOB that engage it's mouth rather than it's head... My daddy write in Igbo, speak Igbo, stayed in Igbo land, don't bring the idea that, everybody hate igbo. What everybody hate, is some stupid Igbo people
[color=#006600][/color]

Nnamdi Kanu method in achieving Biafra is harsh. I don't really blame him. If you can put yourself in shoe of an Igbo man and experience the well planned deprivation of the Igbos by government and other evil forces then you will understand he's anger. For your information, majority of Igbos are sympathetic to the cause of Biafra, but not everyone might like the Ipob approach. Nigeria is a place where oppression is a symbol of strength and power. I only pity the oil producing areas, they should keep sitting on the fence. When the oil finally dries up then their eyes will clear. To me the north has a good chance of excelling, they have land for agriculture, mineral resources and tourism industry. But due to their fixation on oil they won't think of developing their region. My advice is for Igbos to ignore any push for them to go violent, because a section of the country who harbors chronic hatred towards the Igbos will call for brutal force to be used on the region. If we can tell ourselves the truth for once and accept that the Igbos are targeted because of their success and outspoken nature, the faster issues will be resolved quickly.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nnamdi Kanu method in achieving Biafra is harsh. I don't really blame him. If you can put yourself in shoe of an Igbo man and experience the well planned deprivation of the Igbos by government and other evil forces then you will understand he's anger. For your information, majority of Igbos are sympathetic to the cause of Biafra, but not everyone might like the Ipob approach. Nigeria is a place where oppression is a symbol of strength and power. I only pity the oil producing areas, they should keep sitting on the fence. When the oil finally dries up then their eyes will clear. To me the north has a good chance of excelling, they have land for agriculture, mineral resources and tourism industry. But due to their fixation on oil they won't think of developing their region. My advice is for Igbos to ignore any push for them to go violent, because a section of the country who harbors chronic hatred towards the Igbos will call for brutal force to be used on the region. If we can tell ourselves the truth for once and accept that the Igbos are targeted because of their success and outspoken nature, the faster issues will be resolved quickly.

See em... Abeg spread the news from me to the other Igbo people...

Tell dem to do more research and understand the roles played by the Igbo prior now in the formation of Nigeria especially the bad things they did...

Tell then to use their head not their mouth and tell than a fight of this nature of secession it a more intellectual fight than a physical fight

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by 9japride(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
obehi247:

See em... Abeg spread the news from me to the other Igbo people...

Tell dem to do more research and understand the roles played by the Igbo prior now in the formation of Nigeria especially the bad things they did...

Tell then to use their head not their mouth and tell than a fight of this nature of secession it a more intellectual fight than a physical fight
[color=#006600][/color]

You have a point and also history should be taught extensively and if there was any wrong by the Igbos in present Nigeria situation, then plans should be made in addressing it. If we are serious for progress, a round table meeting should be held and everyone should table their grievances and steps should be taken in solving them and if not possible then all men should go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by Ojiofor: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu always mess up but I am totally disappointed and saddened by the actions of Wike.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by OyigboUpdate: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
boldaslion:

stupid haters will not mention that the zoo terrorist army and police have been killing peaceful protesters since 2015, at Nkpor, at high school in Aba and several other places without provocation. Asking for freedom is not a crime, afterall the same agitation they were doing is what everybody is doing now. Are they not vindicated now?. You allege they killed soldiers without evidence, but policemen were killed in Oyo state, roasted and eaten in broad daylight, yet the place has not been levelled to the ground. Well, whatever goes round comes around. The Igbos cannot be annihilated, the more you oppress them, the more they multiply and grow, cant you understand?.

Have u beheaded Wike as instructed by your leader?
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by OyigboUpdate: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
9japride:
Any moniker with Igbo name, place or thing in it is mostly fake moniker. They deliberately deceive the public to accept them as Igbos claiming they are part of them, yet they are wicked and evil imposters. Propaganda is a weapon of war. Its only an unwise southerner that will associate themselves with those wicked monikers to harm their fellow brothers/sisters. Those with such monikers never love the east and southerners generally and will never. Religious fanaticism is a cancer and its difficult to stop, so if any southerner thinks those supporting governors of southern extraction to harm its people really love them, they are deceiving themselves. Most are not happy with the peaceful and beautiful environment in the southern part of Nigeria, so they want the region to be a zone of chaos. A wise southern should always stop any oppressive acts and ensure peace reign.
Oga close mouth. Have u beheaded Wike as instructed by your leader?
The earlier u realize not all igbos are in support of this madness the better for u.

Visit this thread and see igbos attacking Nnamdi Kanu for pushing them to death in the hands of Wike without any plan.
Come back and tell me all are afonjas.

https://www.nairaland.com/6221579/nigeria-big-trouble-ipob-takes
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by OyigboUpdate: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Uche352:
some people here just comes out to condemn what they know nothing about...what has ipob got to do with the endsars protest?... people protested all over Nigeria and the protests was largely peaceful..all these people saying trash here suddenly forgot the dirty games these same governor's or politicians played during the peaceful protests..they were the ones bringing in thugs..all those claiming to be easterners here analysis and blaming ipob you all forgot to list out all these things the government did just to frustrate peaceful protesters..I even heard someone say they were killing the security agents who were supposed to protect them..now let me ask you the security agents in this country are they truly protecting the people?..the incident at lekki toll gate did it actually reflect our security agencies are protecting our people..even when hoodlums attacked the protesters while the police where watching them attacked did the protesters not chase the hoodlums back did anyone attack the police even when they failed in there duty...it's a proven fact that the burning of police stations and killing of some security personnel started when the security agencies turned themselves against the people..nobody can argue that..if you are here trying to defend evil you should bury your head in shame..and this is about endsars protest and has nothing to do with ipob..I am not here to justify the killings of the security personnel all I'm saying is they started killing innocent civilians first and the law of nature states that everyone have to defend himself or herself.. besides if someone said they security agencies where protecting us what was the reason for the protests in the first place? can someone please remind me again?

Nnamdi Kanu hijacked the protest in oyigbo from his broadcast
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by 9japride(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oga close mouth. Have u beheaded Wike as instructed by your leader?
The earlier u realize not all igbos are in support of this madness the better for u.

Visit this thread and see igbos attacking Nnamdi Kanu for pushing them to death in the hands of Wike without any plan.
Come back and tell me all are afonjas.

https://www.nairaland.com/6221579/nigeria-big-trouble-ipob-takes

I won't call you Afonja, in your inner most heart you know your mission here concerning the matter at hand. But one thing I know for sure is when justice is being serve, nobody will be be the side of the wicked one.
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by Uche352(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
lol..how did he hijack the protest because he was giving the voiceless people of the nation a voice on his platform.. besides his territory is also named Nigeria doesn't he have the right to protest too.. besides when did he hijack the protest? after soldiers must have caused the havoc or before that besides what happened in oyigbo happened almost in every other part of southern Nigeria so stop trying to play smart because there is Nothing here to defend..the whole problem started when the army shot at peaceful protesters and Nigerians got angry and did what they did and everybody is entitled to his or her actions..so stop hating where it's not necessary
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu hijacked the protest in oyigbo from his broadcast
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by OyigboUpdate: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Uche352:
lol..how did he hijack the protest because he was giving the voiceless people of the nation a voice on his platform.. besides his territory is also named Nigeria doesn't he have the right to protest too.. besides when did he hijack the protest? after soldiers must have caused the havoc or before that besides what happened in oyigbo happened almost in every other part of southern Nigeria so stop trying to play smart because there is Nothing here to defend..the whole problem started when the army shot at peaceful protesters and Nigerians got angry and did what they did and everybody is entitled to his or her actions..so stop hating where it's not necessary

No bro u dont listen to his broadcast.
It was through his broadcast they were pinned down. They were CCTVs in oyigbo police station this has helped in the clamping down
Re: Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. by Uche352(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
you are making a mistake..when did the violence all over Nigeria took place before the shootings at lekki toll gate or after?.. besides people were protesting in Port Harcourt for days even after wike warned not to they still did including oyigbo residents it has largely been peaceful so this is a case of pure wickedness
OyigboUpdate:

No bro u dont listen to his broadcast.
It was through his broadcast they were pinned down. They were CCTVs in oyigbo police station this has helped in the clamping down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden / This Is The Simple Reason The White Man does Better Than The Blackman / 2023 Presidency: South-west May Dump Tinubu For Orji Kalu - Babafemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.