Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

See How Angry Nigerian Youth Swear For Davido To Release His Album (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Angry Nigerian Youth Swear For Davido To Release His Album (video) (303 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Angry Nigerian Youth Swear For Davido To Release His Album (video) by Fixednaija(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
See How Angry Nigerian Youth Swear for Davido to release his Album.

In a video currently going viral on social media, angry Nigerian youth spit out swear on Davido to release his long awaiting album.

Davido

Recalls OBO took to his social media handle made a promise to release his debut album on July 27th.

OBO fans react after Wizkid release his Made In Lagos long awaiting album,

and reach out to the DMW Record Boss on social media to release his album he promise to release.

“Davido where is our album, release it we are tired to wait for the release “, the angry youth shout.

Watch video clip below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/2020/11/02/see-how-angry-nigerian-youth-swear-for-davido-to-release-his-album-video/

(1) (Reply)

Summer Walker Show Off Her Pregancy Bump [see Pictures] / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Your Favourite Nollywood Stars You Never Knew Could Sing Or Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.