Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere (383 Views)

Driver Is Urgently Needed Call 08022219777 / Sales Girls Wanted Urgently In SURULERE Lagos / A Driver Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
A driver is needed around surulere Adeniran ogunsanya

Minimum of SSCE and a Valid driver's license.

Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Fireson: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yomboy4ever:

A driver is needed around surulere Adeniran ogunsanya

Minimum of SSCE and a Valid driver's license.

What's the pay ?
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fireson:

What's the pay ?

Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Fireson: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yomboy4ever:

What are the rules of engagement?
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Fireson:

What are the rules of engagement?

Call for more information
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Fireson: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Yomboy4ever:

Call for more information

No sir!
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fireson:

No sir!

So u will come here on my advert and tell me what to do?
Be like say something dey your head
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Fireson: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yomboy4ever:

So u will come here on my advert and tell me what to do?
Be like say something dey your head

Sharap!
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fireson:

Sharap!

No wonder you never see work after all this years...
Hahahahhah grin

I doubt you knw the meaning of rules of engagement.. You too sha fe feel among in d public
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Fireson: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yomboy4ever:

No wonder you never see work after all this years...
Hahahahhah grin

I doubt you knw the meaning of rules of engagement.. You too sha fe feel among in d public

You that has work is an agent that wants to have a big cut on a mere driving job . I will buy you idiot !!
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fireson:

You that has work is an agent that wants to have a big cut on a mere driving job . I will buy you idiot !!

You can buy me? Yes I knw but the last time I checked, you were still a jobless miscreant na., begging people to give u car for uber.. No wonder u never seen an helper. I gave 2 cars out for uber just last week another is on the ground...
If I had giving u details of d job I am sure the dog inside you will still be barking by now.. Why not create ur own advert if u can buy me grin?

Mr mouth Action you need urgent deliverance cos the thing wey dey follow u, na from your village...
Re: Driver Is Needed Urgently In Surulere by Fireson: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yomboy4ever:

You can buy me? Yes I knw but the last time I checked, you were still a jobless miscreant na., begging people to give u car for uber.. No wonder u never seen an helper. I gave 2 cars out for uber just last week another is on the ground...
If I had giving u details of d job I am sure the dog inside you will still be barking by now.. Why not create ur own advert if u can buy me grin?

Mr mouth Action you need urgent deliverance cos the thing wey dey follow u, na from your village...

An imposter you are. You can't even express yourself, you dimwit .
You and I know you are a hungry canvasa grin. Keep canvasing oooo! Stark illiterate.

Fast Food Cashier Needed At Chilis Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank Referral Program / How To Benefit From Msme 75,000 Grant From Federal Ministry Of Humanitarian