Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed (57113 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by chatinent: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yawns
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by youngdabold19: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
LightAunt:
Depression is real.
Please everyone reading this should try to check up on friends and family, especially if you haven't heard from them in a while.

You are right ooo.
I have attempted suicide twice due to depression but seems like even the devil dont want to receive me yet meaning that God has bigger plans ahead.Many family members didnt know what I was passing through but I'm still grateful to that friend that came through for me.
I now take it as an obligation to call or text friends whenever I can manage to get little airtime..

Depression is really bad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by JJmubby: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Album sales hustle no easy

* EndSARS protest no work
*Calling out Beyonce no work
* Semi nude photoshoot no work
*Now Suicide story not working

Her Vevo and YouTube views remains stagnant months after album lunch, streaming is low, yet Davido and Wizkid sings anything and boom it's viral

Life no balance

One roll of ganja for u ma guy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by michjunior: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tungfamily:

I feel like she is missing the D of her ex husband. Most ladies become suicidal when horn.y and without access to the D of the person they love

Easy cheif psychologist,sex therapist and love doctor....Oshey!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by mdchikezie(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by ponziponzi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Olarewaju89:
You want to take the life you cannot create.

If you commit suicide, omo na straight to hell fire oo

If you watched the interview, you will know that she was 10, you moro.n.

This is what many immigrant kids go through when you send abroad for selfish reasons.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
What can I say. The truth is the truth. Trauma is real, the worse can be when you teacher refrain from you
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by ponziponzi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
fredoooooo:
Madam die if you wan die .. no be person wan go dive inside water because of you too .. call beyoonce abi Shakira out too that you want to commit suicide......radarada attention seekers

Another moro.n. Too many in Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ehyah! Sorry

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by simplesearch: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tiwa doesn't seems to know what she's got herself into. Nobody seems to take her so seriously again because of her low self esteem. Doing anything to chase clout and gain attention is usually a frustrating venture, especially when people are feeling less concern because of see finish. A girl who started off in the spirit but now descended to the lowest level of moral decandence need a quick retreat back to God . Otherwise, she may not enjoy the world she so crave after and still lose heaven eventually.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Happy2020: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exactly. Selling albums on sympathy.
TecM0:
cool

Her Vevo and YouTube views remains stagnant months after album lunch, streaming is low, yet Davido and Wizkid sings anything and boom it's viral

Life no balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by medolab90(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Depression is real!! May God help us all.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by ponziponzi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
simplesearch:
Tiwa doesn't seems to know what she's got herself into. Nobody seems to take her so seriously again because of her low self esteem. Doing anything to chase clout and gain attention is usually a frustrating venture, especially when people are feeling less concern because of see finish. A girl who started off in the spirit but now descended to the lowest level of moral decandence need a quick retreat back to God . Otherwise, she may not enjoy the world she so crave after and still lose heaven eventually.

Too many moro.ns in Nigeria. You didn't even watch the video.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Emeka71(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Life no balance

And now she is a good friend of Wizkid.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by mdchikezie(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020

ok
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Life no balance

.... WISDOM no go kiee you grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by fredoooooo: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
ponziponzi:

Another moro.n. Too many in Nigeria

Is it ya mo*ron ? . Oga I dedicate my signature to you .. ISE !!!!!!!!! ASE!!!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Tommy6000: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by 2cribz: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aftwe showing us your ugly skinny ass. In her words.
Modofocka. Toto mi dah.
Modofocka.
If client hammer, the n u hammer
Na percentage things,so no bother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izLta12MCyA
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Tommy6000: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Life no balance

grin
I no be everything person suppose carry use play na. Abi u never hear of millionaires (in dollars) wey kill themselves?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Adakintroy: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
In this world you will find tribulations.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Tommy6000: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by TecM0: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
AfroDude:

grin
I no be everything person suppose carry use play na. Abi u never hear of millionaires (in dollars) wey kill themselves?
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Eniolakiite(f): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin
TecM0:
cool

Life no balance

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by 12inchess: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
I wonder why Nigerians are very heartless + Stu.pid. Someone is talking about what she is growing through healthwise and I can see a very stu.pid comment with over 100 likes. That is why Nigeria is very stu.pid country till date. Very stupid people supported by other very stu.pid people.

A soldier today was whipping people for dressing a kind of way and having long here but I didn't see your 100 likes and stu.pid comments on that atrocity but on this....

I give up!

PS: Many of you haters will never attain half of what she has achieved in her lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by simplesearch: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
ponziponzi:

Too many moro.ns in Nigeria. You didn't even watch the video.

Don't wait till reality dawn on you on the other side. People are going down to hell from Canada, and all over the world. A girl who once knew the Lord but stray afar off, in the process emptying herself of every desirable known virtue to win accolade and worldly applause cant but be depressed. Her state and self confession mirror the general travail of life without Christ and God.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by kay29000(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tungfamily:

I feel like she is missing the D of her ex husband. Most ladies become suicidal when horn.y and without access to the D of the person they love

She is not suicidal right now... she said it was when she was like 10 and had just moved to UK.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by Sleekfingers: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
donprinyo:
life without christ is just like that

that jew man na your God? Ya christ self beg God say make he no die...... So who is christ?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by kay29000(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
inumidun2010:
WHITE abuse u because of FUFU, u wan commit suicide, What if IBADAN people reason your matter nko with their BAD MOUTH... Before you say tribalist, Em also a YORUBA BOY.. but IBADAN PEOPLE too sabi ABUSE...Their WORDPLAY is too CRAZY

This is actually very true. When I first moved to Ibadan, I used to be shocked at how swift their cab drivers were to abuse. You enter cab without change, they start abusing you straight away when you pay. The abuse will just be rolling out of their mouth like they are rapping.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by ponziponzi(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
fredoooooo:

Is it ya mo*ron ? . Oga I dedicate my signature to you .. ISE !!!!!!!!! ASE!!!!!!!!

Many are not normal in Nigeria. Hardship things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / Banky W Blasted For His "Dirty Room" / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.