Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video (770 Views)

Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / South-east Governors Asked Muhammadu Buhari To Proscribe IPOB - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by peacekante: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
The South-East Governors’ Forum on Friday proscribed all activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

This came as a double blow to the group as the Nigerian Army had same day branded it a terrorist organization.

The Governors said the ban would be totally enforced in their respective States.

An 11-point communique issued after the meeting was read by Chairman of the Forum and Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi.

The decision was taken at an emergency meeting held at the Enugu Government House.

DAILY POST reports that the meeting was also attended by Governors Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia, Willie Obiano of Anambra and the Deputy Governor of Imo State.

The Deputy President of the Senate, Chief Ike Ekweremadu, Ohanaeze President, Nnia Nwodo were also in attendance‎.

The Governors equally called on the Nigerian Army to withdraw all troops from the South-East deployed for the Operation Python Dance.
The Governors, who re-affirmed their desire for the restructuring of the country, called on all other aggrieved groups to articulate their position on all
national issues and submit to the Committee of Governors, Ohanaeze
Ndigbo and the National Assembly members from the South East Zone.

The Governors said through restructuring “all National Issues will be discussed and amicably settled to achieve justice and fairness to every
Nigerian.”

Meanwhile, IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu made real his threat to boycott the meeting. He had earlier declared that he would not attend.
Also, an elder statesman, Prof. Ben Nwabueze and the secretary general of Eastern Consultative Assembly, Evang. Elliot Ugochukwu Uko also shunned the meeting. ‎The duo had accompanied Kanu during his maiden dialogue with the Governors.

However, Uko, who is also the‎ Deputy secretary, Igbo Leaders of Thought, in a statement made available to DAILY POST explained their reasons for staying away from the meeting.

‎The statement read: “in order to avoid misconceptions, it’s important to make public reasons Prof Nwabueze and I had to stay away from Friday’s meeting with the south-east governors,in spite of the entreaties of the chairman of the south-east governors forum, whom we hold in high esteem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjSOIQ7opE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/breaking-south-east-governors-proscribe-ipob/

Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by caski: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
hmmm
Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ipob is a violence terrorist group take it or leave it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by Moferere: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) are like orphan.

Rejected by 5 Eastern Governors, pummelled by Gov. Wike.

Where will they hide their stinking heads?

North? They will suffer.

South West? We can accommodate them once they don't display madness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by peacekante: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

North? They will suffer.

We need peace

1 Like

Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by Exmilitant(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2020
And they are calling for Wike's head for proscribing them in Rivers state. Whatever is their stake in rivers state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by Seerade029: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

North? They will suffer.

Accommodate Wetin?

So they should turn Muslims against Christians in SW?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by peacekante: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Accommodate Wetin?

So they should turn Muslims against Christians in SW?
South easterners are peace loving people
Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by Seerade029: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2020
peacekante:

South easterners are peace loving people

I'm not saying they ain't peaceful.
I'm a graduate of UNN (unec), I know Igbos very well.

Everything about them is okay, just that their views towards Muslims is just bad, very bad, And SW isn't so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by Stalwert: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2020
That rapist fraudster can gain this much traction in any communion of people is a clear indication that many people are morally bankrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by peacekante: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Seerade029:

I'm not saying they ain't peaceful.
I'm a graduate of UNN (unec), I know Igbos very well.

Everything about them is okay, just that their views towards Muslims is just bad, very bad, And SW isn't so.

Well, you may not be wrong though. But apart from the south west who are mostly religious friendly, every region in Nigeria is not religious friendly. But I pray we outgrow some of these things that draw us back
Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by Seerade029: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2020
peacekante:

Well, you may not be wrong though. But apart from the south west who are mostly religious friendly, every region in Nigeria is not religious friendly. But I pray we outgrow some of these things that draw us back

Amen
Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by peacekante: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Amen

Amen my brother
Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2020
peacekante:

OP may God bless you abundantly..... You surprise me with your response..... We need more people like you in the east
Re: OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video by peacekante: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
SuperBold:

OP may God bless you abundantly..... You surprise me with your response..... We need more people like you in the east

Amen. We remain one indivisible NATION. Someday we shall get it right

(1) (Reply)

Reformed Igbos Appologizes To Gov Wike / HOW KADUNA COMMUNITY RESIDENTS PAID FULANI MILITIA N3M TO ALLOW THEM HARVEST! / Asari Sack Nnamdi Kanu..... Uche Mefor Faction Joins Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.