Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result (74532 Views)

Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) / WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Unified07: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Faller Just=95627713:

We are not Igbos .... Period
Who is forcing you
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by kingsavage: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2020
Uģly girl
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by IkwereIgbo: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2020
darthv:

I pity you

Pity your miserable tribe,we share nothing in common OK.
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by kingsavage: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

And a Yoruba man like you is the one that always remind the two groups.
Don't you have dignity as a man?
they are not igbo.
Smash your head on the concrete floor of e pain you
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by GPAdams(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Reader530:
Expo tinz
jealousy thinz
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by agnes7(f): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:
Always girls
In my school days whenever students/pupils are being caned for failing maths, music or other subjects,they are always boys.
I observed that girls don't normally fail to the extent of being beaten by the teachers.
It's always boys that failed and the teachers would beat their buttocks.
It seems that girls are more brilliant.
Although men are more innovative and quick to understand and analyse things.
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by IkwereIgbo: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ijebu pple say they are not Yorubas, did u see Yoruba dragging with them? Why can't u guys a tribe of 40million do so to

We are not your problem we have nothing in common with you guys from look to good and tradition what's your fuckry here.are your people cursed?
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Etinosa1234: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:
[s]

We are not your problem we have nothing in common with you guys from look to good and tradition what's your fuckry here.are your people cursed?[/s]

Who said u are my problem

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Burgerlomo: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2020
cool

Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by derbykol(f): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Toyade888:
Girls are exceptionally smart
No be all of them o
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by nengibo: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2020
mespusinglez:
Pure Expo
But if she were to be Yoruba , you will praise her without question
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by nengibo: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:
It can only be Igbo.
Igbo Amaka!
Ikwerre Amaka
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by God2man2again(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
mespusinglez:
Pure Expo

No Sir. Even if you get A1 in all other subjects, what about English language?

You can't get A1 in English with pure expo. Impossicant! Never mind my vocab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by kingsavage: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

See lies, do you think we are fools here like North or south west?

Face your region and leave us.
oga why you dey fear? Bastard igbi man forming ikwerre even when rejected
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Bkayyy: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2020
kingsavage:
they are not igbo. Smash your head on the concrete floor of e pain you
ALWAYS remember to check your blood pressure
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by kingsavage: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

ALWAYS remember to check your blood pressure
my guy shutup there and face your red mud region
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Benesis: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
agnes7:

In my school days whenever students/pupils are being caned for failing maths, music or other subjects,they are always boys.
I observed that girls don't normally fail to the extent of being beaten by the teachers.
It's always boys that failed and the teachers would beat their buttocks.
It seems that girls are more brilliant.
Although men are more innovative and quick to understand and analyse things.

Girls are not eadily distracted as boys, especially at the earlier stages... Boys want to play, want to go out, want to hv girls, etc. Too much distractions
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Bkayyy: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
kingsavage:
my guy shutup there and face your red mud region
Were you raised to tackle everything you see with insults?
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Bkayyy: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
nengibo:
Ikwerre Amaka
You could have said that without quoting me
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by hopexter(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:
It can only be Igbo.
Igbo Amaka!

She's not Igbo, no let Wike catch you grin
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by kingsavage: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

Were you raised to tackle everything you see with insults?
yes for people that can't reason
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Bkayyy: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2020
hopexter:

She's not Igbo, no let Wike catch you grin
I don't understand, Why is it only yoruba people that insist that ikwerre aren't Igbo here. Is ikwerre yoruba?
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by IkwereIgbo: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
kingsavage:
oga why you dey fear? Bastard igbi man forming ikwerre even when rejected

You are as stupid as your tribe who drag with those that don't like them..ikwere is a clan in igbo like ika and others but your illiterate self won't allow you to reason.
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by IkwereIgbo: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Who said u are my problem

Then focus on your tribe,blacky.
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by bigcasava1(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Let her come and defend it.
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Etinosa1234: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

Then focus on your tribe,blacky.

U are spending a lot of time on this issue... Even ur ikwerre brothers disagree with you...

Why don't u rest

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by bigcasava1(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Let her come and defend it.
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by hopexter(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't understand,
Why is it only yoruba people that insist that ikwerre aren't Igbo here.
Is ikwerre yoruba?

You should go ask Wike this cheesy
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Continous assessment contributes to good results these days. When some schools give as much as 27/30 in continous assessment, you just need less mark in the main exam to make a good grade. In our days, it is difficult to get such grade because it is 100% exam assessment. You can see six A1 or at most seven A1 and not nine A1.

In addition, there was nothing like special centers in our days. No cheating. No settling of invigilatorrs. No paper leakage.

Corruption has crept into the education sector and it seems not ready to leave. May God save Nigeria education from total collapse.
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by MONEY247: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Emmyloaded:

https://twitter.com/IYMTV/status/1323393944022122498?s=19

But our president is a Fulani herdsman....
Just saying...sha
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Japiloma: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Excellent
Re: WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result by Sirmwill: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2020
pejuakinab:
Life no just balance�.
All of u shouting expo up and down obviously cannot solve simple -2+2
Just congratulate her and pass

Well
I am neutral on the expo grounds but don't use ridiculous arithmetic to further show your ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Literature In English Approved Books For Jss 3 Junior Waec 2017 (in Picture) / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.