Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Business Start Up Capital Pls.... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Start Up Capital Pls.... (190 Views)

How To Start E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria Without Start-up Capital / This Company Gives You Free Start-up Capital To Trade!! Awesome / Forex Made Simple Get Free $500 Start Up Capital With Free Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Start Up Capital Pls.... by Smartiyke40: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Please house, I am a business person. But my peanuts production business has seriously been affected by covid19 wahala. I am also a private school teacher earning a monthly salary of #15000. And for about 7 months that schools in Nigeria short down, my family and I were surviving my little peanuts production business of #100,000 investment. But now the business has been badly affected including the present effect of high cost of items in the market.

Pls I want to go into mini importation business now which is a lucrative venture as I have seen, but my challenge now is that I don't have any capital to start it up. I have done the online training, but I have been trying to raise capital for it which has been challenging.

Pls what I need is a capital of #50000 to go into it. Pls is there anyone here who can hepl me? If I can get 50 pple to assist me with 1000 each or 25 pple to assist me with 2000 each, I'll be good to go. I know that the economy is wonderful now, but pls for anyone that can help, I'll appreciate....

Some one may ask me to go to micro finance bank.... Pls I know they are there, but I can't meet their demands, terms and conditions!

I can send proof of the online training I had.

Presently, I can hardly feed my family!

Help a brother Pls. You can call or whatsapp me.....07038746958

Here is my acct dtail: 0126749451 Union Bank

(1) (Reply)

World Automobile Expo / Free Bitcoin On Youtube / World Automobile Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.