Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport (1160 Views)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
I want to know if one can apply for passport this time and how long it will take
Re: International Passport by Joevics(m): 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
cefezyA:
I want to know if one can apply for passport this time and how long it will take
You can get it the same day in some places. You'll aha e to pay more.

1 Like

Re: International Passport by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Joevics:

You can get it the same day in some places. You'll aha e to pay more.
which places can I get it sameday
Re: International Passport by Joevics(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2020
cefezyA:
which places can I get it sameday
Try Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: International Passport by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Joevics:
Try Abeokuta
too far away from my current location abia state
Re: International Passport by idris646(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
mine expired since April and I'd like to renew....any infobon how much it may cost me
Re: International Passport by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Joevics:

Try Abeokuta

Please, where is their office?
And how much will I have to pay?
Re: International Passport by Joevics(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2020
UzumakiItachi:

Please, where is their office?k
And how much will I have to pay?
I paid 35k. I don't know where the office is located, but once you get to Abeokuta, you'll either find a bike or cab there.
Re: International Passport by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Joevics:

I paid 35k. I don't know where the office is located, but once you get to Abeokuta, you'll either find a bike or cab there.
Thanks a lot
Re: International Passport by Nickxander11(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Joevics:

Hi, I intend getting my passport from Abeokuta too but does the 35k mean I can get it same day?
Re: International Passport by Joevics(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nickxander11:

Hi, I intend getting my passport from Abeokuta too but does the 35k mean I can get it same day?
Just tell them you'll wait ad collect it. Follow up with them through out the whole process. The may try to ask you to come back the next day.
Re: International Passport by Modellaqueen: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please can I apply for international password in Anambra state?
Re: International Passport by Nickxander11(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Joevics:

Just tell them you'll wait ad collect it. Follow up with them through out the whole process. The may try to ask you to come back the next day.

Thanks for your response, pls I have been seeing issues with payment on the thread.how do I avoid this and which is the best method,bank etc for payment that won't give me issues.

Your assistance Is greatly appreciated.
Re: International Passport by Joevics(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nickxander11:

Thanks for your response, pls I have been seeing issues with payment on the thread.how do I avoid this and which is the best method,bank etc for payment that won't give me issues.

Your assistance Is greatly appreciated.
Payment? I made transfer that day to an account number they gave me (these were officers). Ensure to go early in the morning.
Re: International Passport by rotile247(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
There is a already a thread here "cost of international passport" that outlines how to do it yourself at the official price
https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/166
Re: International Passport by SimpleGuy001: 5:57am On Jun 04, 2022
cefezyA:
too far away from my current location abia state

Hello sir, did you the passport at abia? If so, kindly help me with any contact their, I need to get mine urgently for something.
Re: International Passport by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Hello sir, did you the passport at abia? If so, kindly help me with any contact their, I need to get mine urgently for something.
yes I got it there contact me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Cheapest Flight To Canada / Hashtag / What Is Bbq And What Do I Do @ Bbq?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.