Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

“Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage (2363 Views)

Jamil Follow Your Wife - Davido Tells Tiwa Savage Son On His Daughter Birthday / You Must Pay To Marry My Son, Charley Boy Tells Tiwa Salvage / ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by ThatReporterz: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2020
“Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” Actor Uche Maduagwu chides Tiwa Savage over nude pic

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHHcF4wLvD2aYbqpCHwBSuEXrwSY7MeGi85YCA0/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by Niyeal(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Well.
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by coolcharm(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Tiwa savage no just get sense sha

7 Likes

Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by majamajic(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2020
How is this nude ?
Besides it's her body , she was losing fans so she needs to come up with something , she should give us more pls

1 Like

Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by pyro62(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2020
E reach to ask ojere.. She no play when she small

1 Like

Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by serverconnect(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Na her own cup of tea. Some life begins at 40
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by whizzler: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2020
ThatReporterz:
“Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” Actor Uche Maduagwu chides Tiwa Savage over nude pic

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHHcF4wLvD2aYbqpCHwBSuEXrwSY7MeGi85YCA0/

cc; lalasticlala

U could not have said it better, something some girls in their early twenties have seen only leads to Golgotha. If at 40 she has not seen it then something is amiss

3 Likes

Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by lindareep: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Omo this one enter o wink

5 Likes

Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by yanabasee(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2020
The few times she tried to behave like a mother, she got depressed and almost committed suicide....

She's messed up her life for fame..... Wizkid dumped her silly back ass and never cared!!!!!
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by EXLOVER(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Tiwa too dey mess up for her age, reminds me of some post i made when i was still a teenager on Facebook, then i taught i was making lots of sense, just to get attention, thankgod for Facebook memories notification steady deleting, even my twitter i scanned through it on a steady bases to delete old post. I know say i go Blow One day, i nor want my social media pass to hunt my future...

How she go dey always open her T0T0 wey imade comot from and breast wey imade dor suck for the public to see always?
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by majemuoluwa28869: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Na her own cup of tea. Some life begins at 40
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by pretydiva(f): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Well said. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. She should borrow some sense from mercy johnson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2020
coolcharm:
Tiwa savage no just get sense sha
It's in them. IF you are very observant you'll know that many of them are possessed from BIRTH.
Their BRAINS never grow to meet up with the demands of their senses.
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by SAMBARRY: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Tiwa have some dignity lipsrsealed

Are there no family members that talk to this woman?
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2020
pretydiva:
Well said. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. She should borrow some sense from mercy johnson
U made my Day...
AGE has nothing to do with wisdom.
Mercy Johnson is younger but sensible.
Meanwhile, here is another that has just 5 years to become climateric, yet she's still senseless.
Hope the SOLDIER who flogged that young Lady will extend his hands of fellowship to this too..?
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by Abilistic(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020

Uche making too much sense!

What message is she actually trying to JAM to our kids morally?
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by pepperdemzombie: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2020
If a general project is given to a school titled "Collect all your mother's throwback on the Internet", and everbody's project will be be played to the whole school, a lot of people will curse their mothers.
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by pepperdemzombie: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Tiwa have some dignity lipsrsealed

Are there no family members that talk to this woman?
She is an only female and the brothers are alleged to be worse.
That's why I laugh at those who always tap into blessings when these people post properties, take it or leave it, they are depressed! They derive joy only from all these things unknowing to people who live an average life but are happy.
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by SAMBARRY: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
pepperdemzombie:

She is an only female and the brothers are alleged to be worse.
That's why I laugh at those who always tap into blessings when these people post properties, take it or leave it, they are depressed! They derive joy only from all these things unknowing to people who live an average life but are happy.
her parents NKO? lipsrsealed

So out of all her siblings no sensible person amongst them? lipsrsealed
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
They say a picture is worth a million words but honestly ever since I saw this her post can't really figure it out no meaning attached to it
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by pepperdemzombie: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed her parents NKO? lipsrsealed

So out of all her siblings no sensible person amongst them? lipsrsealed
When she first started it and people asked this same question, that's what people said about the guys, that their whole family is involved in immorality.
Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by englishmart(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tiwa is old enough to become a decent role model to our upcoming daughters who are obviously loosing their morality on a high rate. She's achieved so much in music and it's time she became more reasonable, but unfortunately a fool at 40 is an eternal fool...

1 Like

Re: “Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage by SAMBARRY: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

When she first started it and people asked this same question, that's what people said about the guys, that their whole family is involved in immorality.
opari lipsrsealed

They should SHA pity jam jam lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Wathoni & Denrele Dating Opens Up As They Dress Up For Party (video) / No Label Signed Me After Leaving Mavin Records – Korede Bello / She’s Not Okay Please” – Anita Joseph Reacts As Angry Mob Disgrace Yoruba Actres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.