Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,096 members, 7,957,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Sen Shehu Sani Lambast Northern Governors Over Misplaced Priority(curb Social Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Shehu Sani Lambast Northern Governors Over Misplaced Priority(curb Social Me (282 Views)

Jamila Bio Ibrahim: Youth Minister Under Fire Over Misplaced Leadership / El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Shehu Sani Lambast Northern Governors Over Misplaced Priority(curb Social Me by Beadysworld: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Senator Shehu Sani has taken to his Twitter handle to lambast the northern governor, the tweet below;

Northern Governors; Their Kinsmen are being slaughtered daily by Bandits & insurgents, their people are daily being Kidnapped & impoverished by ransom, their women raped & their villages are under siege.Their people live in Fear & Funerals. Yet, Social Media is their problem.

Senator Shehu Sani
@ShehuSani
These came after Governors of Northern states have asked the Nigerian Government to regulate social media to curb the spread of ‘fake news and limit Nigerians from attacking the Government.
At a meeting in Kaduna on Monday, the governors said the effect of uncontrolled social media was devastating.

They also condemned recent attacks on persons and properties by thugs.

“The superlative agitations and other change regime actions outside the ballot box soon take advantage of the peaceful protests to push for their separative agenda.

The meeting endorses the indivisibility, indissolubility, and oneness of the nation.

“The meeting took note of the devastating effect of the uncontrolled social media in spreading fake news. Therefore, calls for major control mechanism and censorship of the social media practice in Nigeria before it gets out of hand the.......
READ MORE HERE;https://beadysworld.tv/sen-shehu-sani-lambast-northern-governors-over-misplaced-priority/

Re: Sen Shehu Sani Lambast Northern Governors Over Misplaced Priority(curb Social Me by RedPanthar: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2020
Tell them
Re: Sen Shehu Sani Lambast Northern Governors Over Misplaced Priority(curb Social Me by saintokwuluora(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2020
The arrogant celebrate halftime like gameover.
Re: Sen Shehu Sani Lambast Northern Governors Over Misplaced Priority(curb Social Me by Olatunji1929: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2020
those useless governors thinks that bokoharam and bandits which is their major problem are on social media they will soon wake up when terrorist take over Bornu government house and appoint shekau as Bornu governor
Re: Sen Shehu Sani Lambast Northern Governors Over Misplaced Priority(curb Social Me by Moferere: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2020
I no blame dem, I blame Lord Luggard

(1) (Reply)

Seizing Modupe Odele Passport Has Nothing To Do With Her Endsars / Must They Always Go For Second Term / Biden Wins 2020 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.