Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress (7484 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria / Secondus Says PDP Rejects Shift In Election Date / Ogun PDP Gov Ticket: Kashamu Attacks Secondus, Says He Remains Party’s Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by ATEAMS: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Indeed
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by Sarmiz24(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Bunch of tiffs both APC and PDP
Come 2023 we go settle una matter
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by chatinent: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Yawns.
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by komodapson(m): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Mbdovey:
Serious distress.

PDP, APC has not help this country to get better.
You only complain, because you're not in power.

So much pain, hunger, crime, no job, no money, you do business, it doesn't yield.

everything is abnormal in this country.

I'm getting married soon, but so much fear in my heart. Will this country get better? Will I be able to give my unborn children a good life in this country?

Eyaah!!! I feel your pain sis. Happy married life

Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by Staro: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2020
For real
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by rollandben(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Both PDP and APC put Nigeria in Tia present condition. I hates hearing anything from both party. both party are long corrupt and dead. These sets of people are bad
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by hopexter(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2020
mayklef:
na WE use our hand troway GOODLUCK, replace ham with masquerade

Who is GOODLUCK

Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by bigcasava1(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Secondus your are very stupid PDP are more terrible than the country after you and ur ogboni governor have killed my people u are hear talking nonsense.
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2020
Brendaniel:
The Youths of this country should start planning on taking over from this old guys, not just youths but youths with excellent virtues, the youths should form a party, this endsars champions should do something in that direction then we can pick candidates for each state and at the federal level, primaries should be held online within the wards, let's show these guys that technology can take them out...
Form a party and watch them scatter the party
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by Wahala90: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2020
We criticised PDP but in fairness to them, they never allowed Nigerians to experience this level of suffering. Go to market, food prices alone will make you weep for the masses. APC are corrupt devils.

Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by iramure(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2020
PDP started it, APC, continues it
Both are guilty
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by fourboys: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
The distress didn't start today.... It only is getting more amplified. PDP added to it , APC came with the "finish him" move
OMG ��
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by olapitan83789: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2020
:na WE use our hand troway GOODLUCK, replace ham with masqueradeWho is GOODLUCK
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by Dchampion65: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2020
That is how far you, PDP, APC had helped us.
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by Omezif(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Really i don't think nigeria will recover from it untill apc has later expel from the power.
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by Babastrong(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
A distress mother given birth to frustrated sons and daughters. "koni da fun" PDP, APC and all the leaders from both parties including you.
Re: Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress by misano(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Okay... But we need fresh heads to run this government. APC & PDP should go & rest

APC Primaries: Andy Uba Will Appeal The Judgement – Campaign Organization / INEC Files Six-Count Charge Against Suspended Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Osun Acquires Four Locomotives Of 40 Coaches & 40 Wagons