Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage (1483 Views)

Facts You Never Knew About WHITNEY HOUSTON / So? Whitney Houston Was A Transgender Male Dark Secrets Exposed / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage by RandomAfrican1: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2020

Tiwa Savage is the latest guest on Ebuka’s BlackBoxInterview show and it was a fully-loaded episode, and this is just the first part.

Ebuka was at his optimal as usual, throwing the right questions in a way that got the best and most intriguing responses from his guest.

The show host has mastered his craft so much that even the ambience of the BlackBox in which the interview takes place gives this intimate and comfortable feeling which sort of makes guests feel at home and induces as “spill-it-all.”

Tiwa Savage talked about her unpleasant experience of leaving Nigeria with her mother at the young age of 10 to go settle in the UK and the bullying she had to endure at school for almost five years until she got a breakthrough via her singing talent.

She reveals to Ebuka that she actually started singing just to impress her crush back then at school, and that’s how she discovered that she actually had a talent for the craft.

She also talked about how she left the UK to the United States of America to attend music school and in the process got to work with a number of highly rated artistes like George Michael, Fantasia, Whitney Houston among others.

Watch the full interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/i-used-to-do-backup-for-whitney-houston-tiwa-savage/
Re: I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage by flyingpig: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Liar

Clout chaser

Attention seeker

Prove it

I used to give Sidney Sheldon writing tips

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage by ReportMedia: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2020
See How Angry Nigerian Youth Swear for Davido!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Zld-qQEak

Get more Trending Gists visit our website ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/2020/11/02/see-how-angry-nigerian-youth-swear-for-davido-to-release-his-album-video
Re: I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage by thesicilian: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Liar

Clout chaser

Attention seeker

Prove it

She has given you information with details. At least do some light research to fact-check before you display your ignorance on a public forum.
Re: I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage by chatinent: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Ok o.
Re: I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Liar

Clout chaser

Attention seeker

Prove it

She's not a liar, she worked as a backup singer before she started singing.
Re: I Used To Do Backup Singing For Whitney Houston – Tiwa Savage by SAMBARRY: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Tiwa it's ok na.ewoni gbogbo ejo Rada Rada totinto lenujometa yi gan sef

Someone should check on Tiwa if she's ok Abi shey Oko lofedoni?

Modele supply awon Oko gidi fune o tongue

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Is Not A Good Actor, He Is Always Overacting His Roles / Desmond Elliott Shares Video Of Him Rocking The Dance Floor Amidst Viral Insult / Subomi, Naira Marley’s Sister Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz GLK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.