Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

#EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts (53605 Views)

Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Neddstark: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

Kindly explain how this happened? Are d lesbians & feminists uneducated? How are we faring with d leaders of this nation who hold political office? How have they improved d living standards of nigerians?

I dont owe you an answer to your shit questions
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by lexy2014: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Kindly write to them.

I am writing to u since u are d one making allegations not them. Or can't u defend ur claims?

"Kindly explain how this happened? Are d lesbians & feminists uneducated? How are we faring with d leaders of this nation who hold political office? How have they improved d living standards of nigerians?"
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Ayomarcel(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2020
emperorAY:
let's hear from her first before we make any conclusive statement

What more do you need to hear. She said her passport was sezied on no grounds. Only the court can order this with legal warning ahead not when she arrived at the airport.
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

I am writing to u since u are d one making allegations not them. Or can't u defend ur claims?

"Kindly explain how this happened? Are d lesbians & feminists uneducated? How are we faring with d leaders of this nation who hold political office? How have they improved d living standards of nigerians?"

Write to them.
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2020
joyandfaith:

do you think she is running away? she is an international lawyer with clients in 5 continents. check her profile.
you are funny trying to explain to the truth to a BMC paid agent.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Ayomarcel(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2020
AntiWailer:
"Don't spread false news."

Very instructive.

How is that fake news. The victim said her passport was seized. Shey u blind ni
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by lexy2014: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:

I dont owe you an answer to your shit questions

How then did u arrive at this conclusion?:

"It is sad that educated people let a group of feminists and lesbians lead them to almost turn Nigeria into anarchy."
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by lexy2014: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Write to them.

Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Write to them and send them your lame questions
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Why the noise now.

Can't Nigerians, at least, enjoy the change they voted for in peace?
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Neddstark: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

"It is sad that educated people let a group of feminists and lesbians lead them to almost turn Nigeria into anarchy."

Why not just ease my headache and take a lofty jump into the Lagoon or any body of water near you.
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Tonitelli: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Am asking u. Are d questions too difficult for u to answer?:

Why do u persist in engaging a dolt who has no answers except what has been given to him by his masters to spewdo you not understand what one of the characteristics of a zombie is
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by IdontGivAfuck: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
BastardWike:

Hmnnn, I have nothing to say to you. So, in essence, you're saying that goats and Akwa Ibom people reason alike?? Are you kidding me? You profiled an entire ethnic group and insult them this way??

Akwa Ibom people, this insult is not to me, but to you guys. I will leave you guys to fight this racist by whatever means you can, be it by calling for his ban or return the favor, insult-wise.

Why are you sulking ?
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Ayomarcel(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:
It is sad that educated people let a group of feminists and lesbians lead them to almost turn Nigeria into anarchy.

I hope the 5k you were given will be a enough for you and ur family. Cos it appears you have nothing tangible to say .
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:

Go and protest End Sars in front of police station

There is something you do not know.
This same thing you think is a crap is how it started in Colombia. Today, Drug Barons are the one scattering the efforts of the government in that country. Imagine a country running a normal government and a drug barons government at the same time.

Or the one in Guatemala, El Salvador and co...

You dont know peoples capabilities...
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Ayomarcel(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2020
DiscoverID:

Don't mind the foolish idioot. Where is she running to?
You can't just jump onto a plane and run away after using fake images and high stories to cause a trillion naira havoc. Ko le work. Oni iranu radarada.

Look at these pathetic lots. It's a pity
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by lexy2014: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:

Why not just ease my headache and take a lofty jump into the Lagoon or any body of water near you.

Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Tonitelli: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:

Pele.....must be pretty tasking coming up with garbage in favor of oppression...
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by uptimum123(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Moe Odele the fake news merchant

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by lexy2014: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Write to them and send them your lame questions

Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Neddstark: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Ayomarcel:

I hope the 5k you were given will be a enough for you and ur family. Cos it appears you have nothing tangible to say .

I actually used the 5k to get a head from your sis
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Ayomarcel:

No mind am. cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Write to them.
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by DexterousOne(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Let's still wait for more information though

Let's know what is really going on.....
Before we take a definite stance
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Ayomarcel(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:

I actually used the 5k to get a head from your sis

Apparently, I dont have a sister. But I bet you have a wife and a mother. Coitus with them was the best. I gave them 1k each sha. Country hard.
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Neddstark: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Tonitelli:

Pele.....must be pretty tasking coming up with garbage in favor of oppression...

Over 10 mentions from them on Nairaland. You guys are really doing a good job.
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Neddstark: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Ayomarcel:

Apparently, I dont have a sister. But I, Ayomarcel has a mother. Sex with my mum the best. I gave her 1k for the incest. Country hard.
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by lexy2014: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Write to them.

Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Ayomarcel(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=Neddstark post=95631561][/quote]

Lmao.. so the thing pain you. Just like ned stark your head will be cut off by the govt very soon.
Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by RexTramadol1: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2020
jasmine1600:
Look at how quick they seized the passport of someone who saved so many lives for no reason. Everything was pro bono. Her crime is giving free legal aid to people that were arrested during endsars protest.

Nwafor that killed hundreds of youths in Anambra is still free. We are under a stupid, clueless, and irresponsible govt.

She just wrote at the end of her tweet that something is dangerous

Find out and know peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.