Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

USA %100 For Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA %100 For Donald Trump (178 Views)

Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA %100 For Donald Trump by Aye36: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Donald Trump 4+4 for you.
you have been a good friend to God's people.
the Church stand with you.
you indeed make all know that "is the Government that depends on the Church"
Not the Church depending on the Government".
For this single act,from the most holy part of my heart I decree you (Donald Trump) the winner of this 2020 election....IJN
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Government most depend on the Church for peace.

and Donald Trump have been doing that.

2 Likes

Re: USA %100 For Donald Trump by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Your Donald behaves like Nigeria Politicians, they use religion as a cover up
Re: USA %100 For Donald Trump by Aye36: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2020
supportnija:
Your Donald behaves like Nigeria Politicians, they use religion as a cover up
That is the way you saw him,
I respect everyone's opinion

(1) (Reply)

US Election: Donald Trump Campaign Asks Court To Suspend Counting In Michigan / Trump’s Hope Dashed As Biden Wins Georgia After Vote Recount / Latest: Pennsylvania Judge Throws Out Trump Lawsuit, Clearing Way For Biden Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.