Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America (509 Views)

Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by Premiumwriter: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Personally, I think Joe Biden is only a ticket for the first female president of United States.

He most likely will never complete his tenure. This will give way to Kamala to become the first female president.

And to think of it being the person that won a presidential debate only with her face gestures and not content.

Sha the world is an amusing place. After all a NEPA bill holder is ruling all of us.

Personally, I don't think trump deserves all the hates he's getting. I'm not IPOB please. But that still stands.
Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by GamalNasser: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2020
He is not even going to win
Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Personally, I think Joe Biden is only a ticket for the first female president of United States.

He most likely will never complete his tenure. This will give way to Kamala to become the first female president.

And to think of it being the person that won a presidential debate only with her face gestures and not content.

Sha the world is an amusing place. After all a NEPA bill holder is ruling all of us.

Personally, I don't think trump deserves all the hates he's getting. I'm not IPOB please. But that still stands.

Biden2020

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump 2020

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by Premiumwriter: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Trump 2020
imhotep:
Biden2020
None of them concern me. Buhari na my problem

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by Premiumwriter: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
but the hate on trump on social media is something else
Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by YoonSung53: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump ooo Biden ooo, how e take concern me?
Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Before nko. It's called the Trump derangement syndrome
The media has always been the problem of every country
Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by DaddyRochie1642: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Donald Trump for President grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by GamalNasser: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Which social media ?

Mostly all from Troll farms

Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by GamalNasser: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Donald Trump for President grin
Yes ooo
Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by adesoro80595: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2020
:He is not even going to winDonald Trump for President
Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
We die here
Premiumwriter:

None of them concern me. Buhari na my problem
Re: Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America by Premiumwriter: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
We die here
you and wo b we again?

(1) (Reply)

US 2020 Election: My Take On It / How Haiti President Was Gruesomely Assassinated / WWIII: WATCH Vladimir Putin Live Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.