Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! (1473 Views)

Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 / Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2020
I don't like calling myself a psychic, I prefer to say of myself that I get impressions.

Things impression on me before they happen. And I think I receive other messages too but maybe I don't know how to channel my energies just yet. Well I don't even know if I'm interested in that.

So to the topic, I'm not seeing a Joe Biden victory.

Sentiments and affiliations aside. Everywhere is calm and bliss in the spiritual realm for a Trump reelection.

That's the message I've received.

I actually also wanna use this and test my psychic abilities. Many others have happened. I just wanna confirm if I should invest my time into learning how to channel my energies if truly I have such abilities. Because right now, I think they only come to me when they want but I can't summon them if I want.

And hey, before you tag me superstitious, I'm a graduate of philosophy, with a religious view that best aligns with agnosticism. Though a Catholic, they last time I went to Church was on the 31st of Dec. 2019. But these voices just cant stop talking to me.

Right now I don't even believe there are powers but trust me I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by YouAreFinished: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Yes o,we Igbos will give them trump a second time

1 Like

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by GavelSlam: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Monchengladbach, abeg give me final score make I stake.

grin
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by moneyshop: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Please, confirm from the spirit which club will win the league in England, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy. As well as who will win the Champions and Europa League.

My greetings to the....
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
GavelSlam:
Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Monchengladbach, abeg give me final score make I stake.

grin

The spirits don't play bet grin grin grin
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2020
moneyshop:
Please, confirm from the spirit which club will win the league in England, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy. As well as who will win the Champions and Europa League.

My greetings to the....

Lol. Those people no dey play bet.

Do you know they always allow me lose money to BetKing every weekend?

Very anyhow people.

Only telling me what I didn't ask for.
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by moneyshop: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol. Those people no dey play bet.
Do you know they always allow me lose money to BetKing every weekend?
Very anyhow people.
Only telling me what I didn't ask for.
You can still play Trump to win grin
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by dermmy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
OfficialAwol:

The spirits don't play bet grin grin grin

But it plays politics grin grin
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
dermmy:

But it plays politics grin grin

Maybe because it is an essential part of man's existence.
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:
I don't like calling myself a psychic, I prefer to say of myself that I get impressions.

Things impression on me before they happen. And I think I receive other messages too but maybe I don't know how to channel my energies just yet. Well I don't even know if I'm interested in that.

So to the topic, I'm not seeing a Joe Biden victory.

Sentiments and affiliations aside. Everywhere is calm and bliss in the spiritual realm for a Trump reelection.

That's the message I've received.

I actually also wanna use this and test my psychic abilities. Many others have happened. I just wanna confirm if I should invest my time into learning how to channel my energies if truly I have such abilities. Because right now, I think they only come to me when they want but I can't summon them if I want.

And hey, before you tag me superstitious, I'm a graduate of philosophy, with a religious view that best aligns with agnosticism. Though a Catholic, they last time I went to Church was on the 31st of Dec. 2019. But these voices just cant stop talking to me.

Right now I don't even believe there are powers but trust me I don't know.

Those are familiar spirits talking to you and not the voice of reasoning. Catholicism and Christianity rooted in its 10 major precepts is paganism. Modern science is based upon monotheism and is the voice of reasoning which is God's wisdom.

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

Those are familiar spirits talking to you and not the voice of reasoning. Catholicism and Christianity rooted in its 10 major precepts is paganism. Modern science is based upon monotheism and is the voice of reasoning which is God's wisdom.

What are "Familiar spirits"? Cause I don't think I know them
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by HelloWhatsup: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
The spirits are who/what?
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

What are "Familiar spirits"? Cause I don't think I know them

“What then? Do I say, that what is offered in sacrifice to idols, is any thing? Or, that the idol is any thing? But the things which the heathens sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God. And I would not that you should be made partakers with demons. You cannot drink the chalice of the Lord, and the chalice of demons: you cannot be partakers of the table of the Lord, and of the table of demons.” (1 Cor. 10:19-21)”

Pope Francis is wrong to lead the world of Christianity down the path of idol worship. He wrote this political work called the New Dream of Brotherhood where monotheism would coexist with pagans. Pope Francis even now supports same sex union and homosexuals to start families and adopt children into the satanic lifestyle. Another example of coexistence is that the U.S Navy now has a Chapel to Satan on its military base. This man Pope Francis is the Anti Christ and none of the African Catholics and Christians are saying anything about this matter.

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

“What then? Do I say, that what is offered in sacrifice to idols, is any thing? Or, that the idol is any thing? But the things which the heathens sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God. And I would not that you should be made partakers with demons. You cannot drink the chalice of the Lord, and the chalice of demons: you cannot be partakers of the table of the Lord, and of the table of demons.” (1 Cor. 10:19-21)”

Pope Francis is wrong to lead the world of Christianity down the path of idol worship. He wrote this political work called the New Dream of Brotherhood where monotheism would coexist with pagans. Pope Francis even now supports same sex union and homosexuals to start families and adopt children into the satanic lifestyle. Another example of coexistence is that the U.S Navy now has a Chapel to Satan on its military base. This man Pope Francis is the Anti Christ and none of the African Catholics and Christians are saying anything about this matter.

I've had my reservations about some position of the Pope. But what you should put in mind is that those things he says are his personal opinion about those issues, and not the position of the Catholic church. There's a huge difference between the two.
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I've had my reservations about some position of the Pope. But what you should put in mind is that those things he says are his personal opinion about those issues, and not the position of the Catholic church. There's a huge difference between the two.

He is the head of the church and has many followers and Pope Francis opposes Christ. I hold the Africans responsible for his actions because these White people are their children. They are not the children of us Black Hebrews because our ancestors never were pagans and we have and still fight against homosexual agenda. These White Jews are the children of pagan Africans whose countries support this Anti Christ Pope. That paganism is African tradition Catholic Saint worship parallels the many gods held by traditional African spiritual systems. This also proves these Whites are the spiritual bloodline of pagan Africans. Yall don't say nothing about shutting Pope Francis down since he speaks for you as head of the Christian world.

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

He is the head of the church and has many followers and Pope Francis opposes Christ. I hold the Africans responsible for his actions because these White people are their children. They are not the children of us Black Hebrews because our ancestors never were pagans and we have and still fight against homosexual agenda. These White Jews are the children of pagan Africans whose countries support this Anti Christ Pope. That paganism is African tradition Catholic Saint worship parallels the many gods held by traditional African spiritual systems. This also proves these Whites are the spiritual bloodline of pagan Africans. Yall don't say nothing about shutting Pope Francis down since he speaks for you as head of the Christian world.

You are not far from being just another conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You are not far from being just another conspiracy theorist.

It's not conspiracy to any Black people anywhere that the darkskin people are the first people. If you go to the Pacific Islands those darkskin people know they were there first long before any lightskin or pale skin people. So which darkskin people are the fathers of these White people who turn everything into pagan worship? Who are the pagans among the darkskin races? Africans and Pacific Islanders are Pagans. Hebrews, Persians and ancient Arabians and Yavadas Indians were monotheists. So yall Africans who are pagans are the fathers of the wild White race and you support them still.

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

It's not conspiracy to any Black people anywhere that the darkskin people are the first people. If you go to the Pacific Islands those darkskin people know they were there first long before any lightskin or pale skin people. So which darkskin people are the fathers of these White people who turn everything into pagan worship? Who are the pagans among the darkskin races? Africans and Pacific Islanders are Pagans. Hebrews, Persians and ancient Arabians and Yavadas Indians were monotheists. So yall Africans who are pagans are the fathers of the wild White race and you support them still.

Africans were not pagans. They just didn't believe in the God of the Monotheists.

Even the word "pagan" as ascribed to Africans, is conventional and contestable.

Who said theirs was the right system of belief and the ancient African system of belief wrong?
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Africans were not pagans. They just didn't believe in the God of the Monotheists.

Even the word "pagan" as ascribed to Africans, is conventional and contestable.

Who said theirs was the right system of belief and the ancient African system of belief wrong?

So what is the name of the God were they sacrificing slaves too in Oyo, Ile Ife, Hausa, Dahomey, Benin and Igboland? And who does human sacrifice other than demon worshippers? ?

“And they said: ‘Whatever sign you bring to enchant us (by sorcery), we will not believe in you.’

Both the Pharaoh and his advisors were determined to stay on their path of error:

‘So We sent on them the flood, locusts, weevils, frogs, and blood as (a succession of) obvious signs.  Yet they remained arrogant, being criminally sinful people.’” (Quran 7:132-133)

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by helinues: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dead spirit.

You better go slap that spirit wherever it dey

1 Like

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Idol worship destroys the brain cells and dilute the blood.
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

So what is the name of the God were they sacrificing slaves too in Oyo, Ile Ife, Hausa, Dahomey, Benin and Igboland? And who does human sacrifice other than demon worshippers? ?

“And they said: ‘Whatever sign you bring to enchant us (by sorcery), we will not believe in you.’

Both the Pharaoh and his advisors were determined to stay on their path of error:

‘So We sent on them the flood, locusts, weevils, frogs, and blood as (a succession of) obvious signs.  Yet they remained arrogant, being criminally sinful people.’” (Quran 7:132-133)

The Bible and the Quran is a product of the Whites and Arabs who must try to denigrate our own god so we can accept theirs.

Not trying to justify human sacrifices to gods, as done by our fathers, but even Christianity had shortcomings from the start until it went through modifications to get to where it is today.
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

The Bible and the Quran is a product of the Whites and Arabs who must try to denigrate our own god so we can accept theirs.

Not trying to justify human sacrifices to gods, as done by our fathers, but even Christianity had shortcomings from the start until it went through modifications to get to where it is today.

Nonsense. Your leaders lie to you the Torah and Quran written by Black monotheists as opposed to their ancestors who were polytheists. The Hebrews were a Holy people and they were Black. And the Egyptians were an unholy people and they too were Black. Unholy Blacks invented demon gods, human sacrifice and slavery. This is why your leaders lie to you, shame.

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

Nonsense. Your leaders lie to you the Torah and Quran written by Black monotheists as opposed to their ancestors who were polytheists. The Hebrews were a Holy people and they were Black. And the Egyptians were an unholy people and they too were Black. Unholy Blacks invented demon gods, human sacrifice and slavery. This is why your leaders lie to you, shame.

Conspiracy theory
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Conspiracy theory

Your people are ritual killers even today. Must you deny the truth?

https://www.nairaland.com/6076558/saw-devil-he-black-skin

Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by OfficialAwol(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlackRexDeus:

Your people are ritual killers even today. Must you deny the truth?

https://www.nairaland.com/6076558/saw-devil-he-black-skin

More deadly are the cults that exist in the world and countries of those you revere.
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

More deadly are the cults that exist in the world and countries of those you revere.

I revere none. And I never said that cults didnt exist elsewhere. I'm saying Black Hebrews were a Holy people and your leaders are telling you they were White. grin
Re: The spirits say Trump Will Win Reelection! by BlackRexDeus: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" / Japan, The World’s Third Largest Economy Falls Into Full-blown Recession / Real Story Behind The Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.