Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Take Part In A Training On How To Own An Online Store In CHY MALL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Take Part In A Training On How To Own An Online Store In CHY MALL (168 Views)

Vacancy For A Training Manager- Salary: N120,000 - N150,000 / Invest In Chy Mall By Mr IBU And Earn Daily No Referral / A Training Assistant Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Part In A Training On How To Own An Online Store In CHY MALL by Olyveny(f): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2020
✅Take part in the TRAINING On how to own an online store � With C.H.Y-MALL �

❇️ CHY-mall is an e-commerce company that helps her customers with new retail platform....

✅ The company helps her customers to buy and sell quantum products such as ring, fuel saver, beauty spray, body massager, and face mask among others.

✅ The company gives you one of the products to use and sells two for you and gives you 70 percent of the profit and takes 30 percent.

✅ Your profit and your capital drops on the 10th day of trading. Then If you wish to continue, you re-trade.. otherwise you withdraw your capital and already earned profits

The amazing thing is that the company helps me to sell and gives me my profits of over 250k every 10days according to my trading package and other amazing bonuses.

LEARN TO....
✅ Become Financially free by partnering with C. H. Y- Ecommerce MALL...

✅ By having a personal store � in CHY-Mall.....all 70percent trade profits of ur store goes to you every 10days

✅ Earn as an investor through our new retail system in 6 ways

No referral (Totally optional)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_CYknVhbTY

Kindly watch this video to know more about CHY MALL .

(1) (Reply)

Radio Solutions Manager Needed At Nokia Nigeria / Media Website Developer Needed / Subject Matter Expert Vacancy (diction Instructor)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.