Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online (6780 Views)

Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya / Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts / Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by Valentine247: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Beauty is what everyone in the world would wish to have especially the women.

Though there are countless beautiful women across the globe but the heavily endowed ones can be found more in Africa.
Sugar Lady Athena Is Ready To Pay $2000 Monthly

It is unarguably believed that beautiful women that are also endowed with huge backside and huge chest are respected more in the society especially by men.

Its of no doubt that more than 70 percent of men in the world would go for heavily endowed women to marry as wife because they believe that the backside of any woman is her real beauty.

In my article today, I will be sharing with you about one of the most beautiful young ladies in Kenya who is also a lawyer, Corazon Kwambosa.

Sugar Lady Athena Is Ready To Pay $2000 Monthly

Corazon Kwambosa is a name that if you mention it on the streets of Kenya you don't need to make explanations.

Corazon is a renowned socialite and one of the most beautiful lawyers with heavy backside in Kenya. She always make headlines in Kenya due to the much love many people have for her.

In fact, no man would marry such a beautiful and heavily endowed lady like Corazon and not like to be monitoring and protecting her from other men out there.

Corazon is so beautiful and heavily endowed to the extend that no man would see her and not admire her natural beauty.

Corazon is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya but admitted rarely practices law because her socialite title gives people a different perception of who she really is.

Let's checkout some photos of this curvaceous beauty below!

Now, share your thoughts with us about this young curvy Kenyan lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by YoonSung53: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
OP where is the "Curvy"?

1 Like

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by 21savages: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
This one will always win case oo

3 Likes

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sh fine no cap,but I sell the best sexual enhancement herbs

1 Like

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by sharpwriter(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
African ladies got it meehn! smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by WoeBetide666: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
I dey see comma there

2 Likes

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by Austindark(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Not bad at all.

Ladies this is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTC2fQUmOg
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by Smartlux(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
I will smash

1 Like

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoonSung53:
OP where is the "Curvy"?
Me Self I Wonder Oo Cuz, I No See Any Curvy, Curfew Or Coffin Too.
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online by Meteng: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Too big a nyash

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Deadliest Gangs In The World. / BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] / The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.