Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Stopped Praying, Was Tired Of Same Prayer Points-toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stopped Praying, Was Tired Of Same Prayer Points-toke Makinwa (368 Views)

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Praying, Was Tired Of Same Prayer Points-toke Makinwa by splendid22(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Popular media personality and actress, Toke Makinwa has recounted the challenges she faced in the month of October.

Makinwa said she thought by this time of the year she would be pregnant with her first baby.

In a lengthy post shared via her Instagram page on Monday, November 2, 2020, the media personality reflected on all she experienced.
“The month of October was not the best I’ve felt, I don’t just want to post glam pictures cos I do love the glam life but that’s not all there is to me. I have been given this platform to share, to rise, to fall, to bare it all so you all know that there’s nothing like picture perfect, we are all just trying to figure life out,” she wrote.

“I was stressed emotionally, exhausted spiritually, working round the clock feeling empty cos I had so many expectations and it seemed like the devil heard be brag so loud about how good God has been to me, he decided to test my mind.”
“Falling sick after God told me the plague in the land will not visit my family, oh I had expectations that this time November 2020 I will be posting baby on the way pictures but my belly is still flat, and my waist is still disappearing ���. The only thing I had going for me was work. Losing friends to betrayal and my anxiety on an all-time high, I couldn’t travel cos my workload kept piling and I just wasn’t feeling great.”
“I stopped praying cos I was tired of the same prayer points and as my birthday drew closer I felt even more anxious. Yesterday I watched a sermon by @sarahjakesroberts titled “Girl get up” and I broke down really bad, I was carrying it all in, smiling for the world but the weight of all my emotions was on override and I let it all out.”

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/i-stopped-praying-was-tired-of-same-prayer-points-toke-makinwa/

Re: I Stopped Praying, Was Tired Of Same Prayer Points-toke Makinwa by Acekidc4(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Baby girl for Life

(1) (Reply)

”I Would Love To See Lesbianism Legalized In Nigeria” – Bbnaija Diane / Ibadan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Poly Bag (video) / Empress Njamah Celebrates New Year With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.