Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Hit It Once - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hit It Once (486 Views)

Hit It Now And Go To Thanks Given In Your Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hit It Once by ojinkpo: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2011
Stop that job search now and join others to get rich within three months.very easy,i am recognised importer of marbles,tiles and granite from india,china and italy.just meet that buiding contractor you knw,that building companies you know,that resselers you know and make 300,000 naira from any contact brought by you to buy from me.extra goods are coming in weekly and required increament of supply.i import all colours that will suit any building,i have every quantity needed for any supply.i am supplying to any part of the country.you are free to come to my office to collect samples or my boys will send you samples anywhere u are.i am also sending goods on trust before payment.my prize of goods is suprising,attracting and ubeatable.get rich now with your little effort.come and see other naira landers getting rich with me from their contacts.
yours samuel.
samdone61@yahoo.com
phone no.08033336982

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 1000,000 / Blast Money At Once / Business Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.