Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Classic Fried Rice And Chicken Laced With Veggies. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Classic Fried Rice And Chicken Laced With Veggies. (574 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Classic Fried Rice And Chicken Laced With Veggies. by Moscow11(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Every lovely day is party time and you can even spice it up with our Tantalizers signature fried rice! We don’t just make fried rice, we make it with class that leaves your cravings satisfied.
You wouldn’t want to be left out of the sumptuous train, would you?

Re: Classic Fried Rice And Chicken Laced With Veggies. by BOOZELEE: 5:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Moscow11:
Every lovely day is party time and you can even spice it up with our Tantalizers signature fried rice! We don’t just make fried rice, we make it with class that leaves your cravings satisfied.
You wouldn’t want to be left out of the sumptuous train, would you?

Pls I will luv to buy but pls send me sample first. shocked

Tantiz service is the best followed buy Tfc.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Smoothies, Milk Shake, Chapman & Fruit Juice In Abuja Only / Startup Your Foodstuff Business In Nigeria Like An Expert This 2022 / Igbo Restaurants Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.