Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Simple Way To Get 10 Interviews From 10 Applications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Simple Way To Get 10 Interviews From 10 Applications (347 Views)

Top 10 Interviews Questions And Responses Job Seekers Must Know / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Way To Get 10 Interviews From 10 Applications by Bravethetruth: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2020
In 2020, the difference between getting a job interview and ultimately employment and not getting one is your CV.

The age of going into a cyber cafe and just typing things down is long gone.... Their is more competition now that, not getting your CV optimized by professionals could lead you into an endless, painful continue search for employment.

Now... There are trained professionals who make your CV stand out amongst 10,000 CV's. I'm am one... I've been writing CV's professionally for a long time and I can tell you for free, your CV makes or mars you because your CV effectively represents before the HR ever sets his eyes on you

In essence your CV must be made beautiful like a girl going for a beauty pageant and with the right CV... You are sure to win the pageant

If getting chosen for interviews and landing the job of your dreams is your goal, you need to have an exceptional curriculum vitae.

If you think writing an attention-grabbing CV is a daunting task, fear not. With the right tools and helpful information, writing your CV is quite manageable.

You’ll get to see proper formatting, what information to include, and how to structure the document.

Now things are hard in the country, no need to make it harder... An optimized CV cost quite some money as it takes some time to fine tune but am taking 50% off my standard rate for Nigerians at 2000# and more than 100% off for foreigners...

The 50% is only for a limited time... The first 20 nairalanders get 50% and an optimized cover letter, then the rest get 25% off... Hurry now...

Here we go... 2000# and a cover letter for the first 20... Nairalanders

Do tell me you're from nairalanders when you call... 09075971458.

optimize your CV, optimize opportunities and your career

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Writers / Learn How To Code, Design, Do Video Editing Or 3D Animation Without Tuition / Dhil/crime Alert Nigeria Limited A Scam Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.