Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Iphone 12 Giveaway On Youtube - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 12 Giveaway On Youtube (344 Views)

Christmas Giveaway On Olist / Christmas Giveaway On Olist / ENDED: Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway By MISSTECHY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Giveaway On Youtube by designeroz(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2020
You must have probably heard that apple just released 2 different varient of the iPhone 12, which includes the iPhone 12, the iPhone 12 Pro .

So reviewers on Youtube quickly jumped on the opportunity to be among the very first to actually give their first impression/comparison of the new machine apple released.

So a Youtuber, after reviewing all the models of phones apple released, decided to organise a giveaway competition for his youtube subscribers. The amazing things is, he isn't doing just a single giveaway but, he is giving away Five (5) iPhone 12 , which includes 4 x IPhone 12, and 1 x IPhone twelve Pro.

But there's a catch to winning the giveaway. In exchange for the Iphones, "MrWhosetheBoss (Youtube Page)" decided to boost his youtube/social media page followers/subscribers.

But the main criteria for winning the smartphone, is on your referral strength. Simply put, the more people you refer to the competition, the more you're likely to win the smartphone.

Link for the referral, and the Youtube video link will be at the end of this post.

Note: Giveaway ends on Nov.7 and the winners will be emails and announced on "mrwhosetheboss" Twitter acct.

Thereafter the phones will be shipped to the different locations of the winners. Accordingly to the organiser, he made mention of sending cash equivalent of the phone incase of far distance delivery.

Incase you don't want to compete, you can just help my chances of winning the giveaway by signing up and completing at least one of the requirements.

Giveaway Link:https://wn.nr/UyGfMz

Youtube Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5h4a_O5E44

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Infinix Note 7 / Please My Fellow Gurus I Need Help, How Can I Recover Files From Corrupt Card / You Have Yourself To Blame if you missed Core Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.