Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately (4991 Views)

See The Moment A Stranger Forcefully Kissed Mercy Aigbe And Her Face Changed / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully Kissed Mercy Aigbe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by nairafame2: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Diane Russet says she prays to see lesbianism made legal in the country.

If she is merely not trying to chase clout by making this statement then it leaves much to be desired of her morals in a country where religion and tradition forbid this.

She wrote, “I’m so attracted to girls! I wish lesbianism is legal, I would love to date a girl!

Remember Diane & Mercy Eke kissed passionately in big brother Naija house, Pepper Dem.

Read more, watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/im-so-attracted-to-girls-i-wish.html

Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by YoonSung54: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
As you fine reach, na woman to woman you like, when Men like us dey, God will judge you separately
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Sirmwill: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Naaah

She just needs some serious....
She will then be restored back to her senses

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Liposure: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Looks can be deceiving. This girl wey i think say na wife material
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Coldie(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lesbian really fit her.

Imagine having her and nengi in the same bed.

Thats a 3some of a lifetime

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:
Naaah

She just needs some serious....
She will then be restored back to her senses

grin
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoonSung54:
As you fine reach, na woman to woman you like, when Men like us dey, God will judge you separately
Lol, what do men really want? Aren't you the ones trashing Nigerian ladies? (Well, some of you).
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Shortyy(f): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoonSung54:
So you're a man? Lmao grin
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Shortyy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, what do men really want? Aren't you the ones trashing Nigerian ladies? (Well, some of you).
As in ehn! That's why I asked him if he's indeed a man.
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by NobleAngell(f): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'm not surprised. I know she will eventually open up. A lady once said Diane attended same secondary School with her and that she's been a lesbian but I didn't take her seriously.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by 9jageekz(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Coldie:
Lesbian really fit her.

Imagine having her and nengi in the same bed.

Thats a 3some of a lifetime

If you understand the difference between lesbian and bisexual you Novgorod dey yan this nonsense. I've encountered a lesbian and I'll tell you that it's a demonic shit and also an addiction to them.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by YoonSung54: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:
So you're a man? Lmao grin
wink
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Coldie(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
9jageekz:

If you understand the difference between lesbian and bisexual you Novgorod dey yan this nonsense. I've encountered a lesbian and I'll tell you that it's a demonic shit and also an addiction to them.
If I marry both of them I don't mind them being lesbians as far as I can fvck them both
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Donjazzy12(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
nairafame2:
Former BBNaija housemate, Diane Russet says she prays to see lesbianism made legal in the country.

If she is merely not trying to chase clout by making this statement then it leaves much to be desired of her morals in a country where religion and tradition forbid this.

Remember Diane & Mercy Eke kissed passionately in big brother Naija house, Pepper Dem.

Read more, watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/im-so-attracted-to-girls-i-wish.html
She is a lesbian! Even Mercy Eke is also a lesbian! I said it then. Mercy just managed to decieve one idiot and married him!

But foolish men will not stop themselves from making this idiotic women relevant!
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by Stanweezy(m): 5:26am On Nov 04, 2020
NobleAngell:
I'm not surprised. I know she will eventually open up. A lady once said Diane attended same secondary School with her and that she's been a lesbian but I didn't take her seriously.

It seems u are sure of this bkus u said the same thing in separate post in this forum
Re: I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately by BestMan001: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Still good for her.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma / "Run Away From Slay Queens And Marry Wife Materials" - Obi Cubana Shares Photos / Photos: Peter Okoye’s Son Poses With Girlfriend :-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.