Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting (50090 Views)

"Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/malami-hoodlums-wearing-army-uniform-behind-lekki-shooting
so what you are trying to tell me fulani Bandit came to Lagos with military vehicles were military uniforms and short uarmed protesters
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Franking:

Which brain dead? They are in power deciding for u and I and robbing us blind yet u call them brain dead. Think again.

They are not deciding for me, I dont live in Nigeria , lol.

Secondly, it is because many of them are brain dead that Nigeria is one huge mess.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by akingbatope: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
abumeinben:
Really.
malami are u crazy
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by akdjr(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
If you remember unknown soldier that Obasanjo came up as the head of panel of enquiry was set up to investigate those behind kalakuta raid, then this shouldn't shock you except if u haven't listen to Fela song on that even or you haven't read Kalakuta raid by unknown soldiers.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by emoney09: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Liars
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by sonofElElyon: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wow..

So hoodlums in army uniform killed protesters with army type guns (as evidenced by the bullet shells) in the presence of soldiers (army has admitted that they were at the toll gate on that fateful day)..

The Attorney General is really a deep thinker!

Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/malami-hoodlums-wearing-army-uniform-behind-lekki-shooting
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Anayxz(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
This people take us for a fool�, thank God for social media we for still de follow NTA news like zombie
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Franking: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
frosbel2:

They are not deciding for me, I dont live in Nigeria , lol.

Secondly, it is because many of them are brain dead that Nigeria is one huge mess.

Well, congratulations. I take it u don't visit Nigeria, only then will I say they are not deciding for u.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by deelobe: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
frosbel2:
What do you expect from the brain dead.

Spot on, no only brain dead, he is buffoon.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lack of fear of God.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by themanderon: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Its now official. No Nigerian leader will make heaven with the way they lie so brazenly without shame or remorse. After all the admissions to the act a whole AG comes out to say this
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by TyroneP(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
What do you expect from him...
His first degree is LLB. LAW and
his Master's degree, M.A. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. However no evidence of PhD. registration.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Sammyblaq(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
And who engaged the hoodlums?... Presidency.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Skmoda360(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bossontop:

undecided
As in eh.......i wonder how people can open their mouth and comfortably spew thrash, its just amazing!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/3c500c6e70e05ebcfe773dd03669beb3/tenor.gif?itemid=10994785[/img]
Even me like this....I tire for the country matta.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Kdon2: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nemere2020:

He will not go scot free. He ll surely reap the reward here on earth! What a sick sadistic leadership Nigeria has!
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by mindtricks: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
seunmsg:
Some of these useless government appointees really need to shut up. Lagos state government and the military have both confirmed that soldiers were deployed to the Lekki tollgate that day. So, claiming again at this point that those seen at the scene were hoodlums disguised as soldiers makes no sense.

Soldiers were at the tollgate and shooting took place. What we don’t know is the number of casualties and the identity of who gave the order to shoot the protesters. Malami should allow the panel to carry out credible investigation and stop trying to mislead Nigerians with false narrative.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by victorazyvictor(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
byinks:
Who sent them
Who dressed them ?
Who barricade the road
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by azamama: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Look Mr minister abii Mr malami pls, just shut up abeg u. This is d worst govt since d creation of this country
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by golddare: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by 12Monkeys: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chicha77:
hopeless Igbo asshole!!! who cares about USA any way? you will never smell villa by almightys grace... After Hausa people, we (Yoruba) are next in the line.. Bloody ipob Bullock

To a maggot, latrine is heaven.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by tinktanker: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Invariably soldiers are hoodlums
. So are safe to say it was repentant BH that u ppl recruited in the army. Idiot
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:06am On Nov 04, 2020
SARS are the hoodlums.

Nigeria police organization is full of hoodlums

Niggerian military organization is also hoodlums

We are tired of being lie to by the Niggeria fulani terrorist government.

Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:15am On Nov 04, 2020
For God's sake the Attorney General of a country is not ashamed to say publicly that Nigerian Army has zero control on its uniforms and insignias. If hoodlums could use Army uniforms and guns to disguise, how soon would it be before they start to use Army ordinance to blow up cities. I wonder how this guy earned SAN.
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2020
But,this news sweet me cheesy

This man just made his hidden foolishness popular.
More to come grin
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Chicha77: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
12Monkeys:

Yaribanza slave rants

Trump 2020

MAGA you there for your shithole
you are a nothing but a bastard
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Education83: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Our politician's mouth should be the one to be regulated not social media. Can you imagine this
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by Ayobami7(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting by shidof(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Hear you Sir my Brother!
The Good thing about life is that you heard it all..
You won't say, I didn't know or didn't hear!

I heard it and I've seen the light. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! / Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.