Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Best Wordpress Magazine And Multipurpose Wordpress Theme For Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Wordpress Magazine And Multipurpose Wordpress Theme For Blogs (228 Views)

Avada Multipurpose Wordpress Theme License Token - Install All Demos And Plugins / Top 10+ Trending Multipurpose Wordpress Themes / Get The Original And Premium, Multipurpose Wordpress Theme MEGAMAG HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Wordpress Magazine And Multipurpose Wordpress Theme For Blogs by Tmonex: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Here is why Jannah is currently the best Wordpress theme for both new and old blogs. This theme currently beats the popular Newspaper theme by both speed and features. Of course the newspaper theme is badass with so many installs but looking carefully at how it truncates ads and reduces CPM I feel Jannah beats Newspaper. If you want to confirm what I am saying, check your Wordpress blog right now if it was built with Newspaper theme, you will notice almost all the ads are small and not as prominent as the big ads you will find on sites using the Jannah theme.

With Jannah, your RPM is bound to increase if you make use of the inbuilt ad placement feature that comes with the theme. You have very prominent sharing features with Jannah theme, The blocks are built on an easy to use Tielabs composer as compared to the unnecessary sophistication you will find in the Newspaper theme. You can even insert ads in between comments and above your menu. That's a feature you won't find bundled with most magazine themes. And what is more? the entire theme is less than 8mb and it can work with just three legacy plugins making your site super fast and smooth for your readers.

Download Jannah Theme with demo import below
https://nairathemes.com/download/jannah-news-newspaper-magazine-theme/

1 Like

Re: The Best Wordpress Magazine And Multipurpose Wordpress Theme For Blogs by Tmonex: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Just to buttress my point here is the RPM increase after porting to the Jannah theme.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Website Like Amazon Or Jumia Using Wordpress / How To Get 100 Subscribers *EVERY HOUR* (my Secret) | Part 2 / Get Adsense Safe Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.