Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport (20231 Views)

Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by charlesucheh(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
y'all be arresting people UPANDAN...
what about the last recruitment you conducted?
what happened

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Poor people can not afford drugs , so they are peddling it for the like of Thief Bola Tinubu known drug Barron and co

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Yemisi87: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Come to check names.

I'm right. Na dem.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Youngzedd(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
16.65kg all the way from Brazil to Nigeria

This people think say we no get sense.

I don't believe this crappy news.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by juman(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Igbos and their extreme move to get money.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Kinematics: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na dem, na dem... developers..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by simplelad(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Igbos and desperation are like 5 & 6. Una men odika too like money much

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by juman(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
They were arrested because they didnt do proper homework at the airport.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by loveth360(f): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
marsman:
They are Ipob freedom fighters.
Did i ask you.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by omenka(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Balyz:
How on earth can anyone think he can avoid detection in an international airport with that amount of of coke on him? Choi!
That's why I doubt it. Even ONE kilo is too much!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by dandollaz: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by FriendNG: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Balyz:
How on earth can anyone think he can avoid detection in an international airport with that amount of of coke on him? Choi!

But they escape Brazil Airport
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Proffdada: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
The usual suspects

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by DenreleDave(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
sylve11:

Na you dey beg for one of your thread sey you nor want make them use anything wey you don say here against you in the future. But imagine this your comment. SMH sad cool

So wat is bad in wat I posted.

Did I abuse any tribe

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
I talk am.
My igbo brothers. Disgracing us since 6000 BC.
Anaghi m a ghotacha ihe n'eme Ndi be anyi.

O bu si Na, ha e nweghi means of livelihood ka obu gini? Ife n'ile o Ya buru fast money? Ike gwuruagwu Na Ndu Ndi a.

Na like This them go use run the Biafra if e happen?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 2cribz: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Woeeewwwww.

Ma niggi.

The biggest,
The biggest.
I'm your neighborhood dope seller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrlI-j4-gTk
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Goodman247: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Igbo are the real drug peddlers in Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yeloba will invade this thread, meanwhile, their states are the highest producers of weed and drugs. embarassed

http://www.todaysecho.com/ganja-havens-six-nigerian-states-high-concentration-cannabis-plantations/

Yoruba amaka. No wonder yoruba youths are hard drug abusers, and agberos.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Goodman247:
Igbo are the real drug peddlers in Nigeria,

Why are yeloba producing all the drugs?

http://www.todaysecho.com/ganja-havens-six-nigerian-states-high-concentration-cannabis-plantations/
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Everfrank(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
NDLEA Nabs Two Suspects with 16.65kg of Cocaine at MMIA

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/11/02/ndlea-nabs-two-suspects-with-16-65kg-of-cocaine-at-mmia/amp/

Na dem. Get rich at any cost or die trying.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
N
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Coneheadyutes(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Where are the pictures?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by frog12: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
brazil IS ANOTHER drug hub. and nothing will HAPPEN to this criminals. they will give them BAIL and they will never bother them again, JUST LIKE maina!!!

NIGERIA is a real shithole!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by piper7(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
NDLEA Nabs Two Suspects with 16.65kg of Cocaine at MMIA

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/11/02/ndlea-nabs-two-suspects-with-16-65kg-of-cocaine-at-mmia/amp/
Oh my God. It's the Igbos again. What a great tribe this is. What a great time to be an Igbo man.
This is how the future Biafra will look like. Time for Biafra to stand so we can do great things.
Igbos are the greatest black race. From drug peddling to international development to whining and crying about marginalisation.....Na we be number one
I have one thing to say out and loud:. IGBO AMAKA
IGBO AMAKA!!!
IGBO AMAKA!!!

IGBO AMAKA!!!

We are the ndi developers of Africa

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Oladoyinipede: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
piper7:

Oh my God. It's the Igbos again. What a great tribe this is. What a great time to be an Igbo man.
This is how the future Biafra will look like. Time for Biafra to stand so we can do great things.
Igbos are the greatest black race. From drug peddling to international development to whining and crying about marginalisation.....Na we be number one
IGBO AMAKA!!!
IGBO AMAKA!!!

IGBO AMAKA!!!

piper7:

IGBO AMAKA!!!
IGBO AMAKA!!!

IGBO AMAKA!!!

piper7:

IGBO AMAKA!!!
IGBO AMAKA!!!

IGBO AMAKA!!!

they are coming for you!!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by chloride6: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
16 what?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 99thEnemy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Why are Nigerians doing like this ehn?

Imagine the names, [b]Adegbenro Chidiebere Musa
and Sagir Uchenna Temitope..

Which tribes these ones be now?
[/b]
Front page

Cc; lalasticlala seun mynd44

Cc: Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigerian airforce, Nigerian sub marine, Nigerian marine, SARS, SWAT, police force, Amotekun, Boko haram, northern bandits, fulani herdsmen

Cc: US navy US marine, US army, US sub marine, US sheriffs, Russia navy, British navy, British army, British marine, Israeli army, Isreali airforce, Russia marine, CIA, FBI , Pakistani ISI, Indian RAW , AL SHABAB

Cc; CNN, BBC, AL JAZEERA, SUPERSPORT, AFRICA MAGIC

Cc: host of HEAVEN (Angel Michael, Angel Gabriel ) and host of DARKNESS (Lucifer, ayamatanga, legion and so on)
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have not heard of the WAZOBIA tribe in Nigeria ? ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Drmarveh(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
we know already... how about 2019 recruitment , any hope ? or we move �
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by emoney09: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oh
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport by YouAreFinished: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Esseite:
16.5kg!!!!.. as in..
Don't forget that cocaine is less dense than water,they will need close to twice that gallon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja / NDLEA Arrests Woman, Two Men For Drug Trafficking (photos) / Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.