Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo (57929 Views)

Rogozin, Former Russian Deputy PM Posts Racist Photo About Lloyd Austin / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / Chinese Police Starts Wearing Smart Glasses With Facial Recognition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by nengibo: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoonSung54:
its a joke right?
Its a tribal mark of the Aborigines of New Zealand

Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by mmsen: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Austindark:
Well their country, their wahala

Where is the 'wahala'?
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Elsueno: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
I don't know, but I find this absolutely hilarious grin grin

P.S I have nothing against Gays and tattoo people, can't say I like them either. But don't care how they run their lives too

Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by edgecution(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Funny most Nigerians are homophobic but they will die to live in Canada, USA, UK, Australia or New Zealand. Nigerians pretend to be liberal during visa interview. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by IkwereIgbo: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Very scary.
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by lekki1444: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
maori ass niggas. awon eyan israel adesanya niyen
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by SavageResponse(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
It appears her lips are also tattooed cos they're unusually dark
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by manunitedbabes: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
am even confused here?
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Starzo: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
what is the population of new Zealand?
think before u post
mannasseh:
while the over religious and hypocritical Nigerians who sees everything wrong in these is languishing in poverty and hunger.... bloody hypocrites
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by demmymoney(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bacteriologist:
The rest of the world keep making giant strides. Breaking limits and limiting so-called "traditions." Trying to make a decent living for all regardless of how much diversity exists.

A truly free and inclusive society. While some other shïthole countries and their backward, stone age mentality inhabitants are stuck and hooked on the status quo. Largely due to cultural/religious Indoctrination. So-called "fundamentalists" "conservatives" and tradition lovers.

Such society is Nigeria where we would hail looting politicians because they're from our tribe but hate other people to the extent of extrajudicially killing a boy on dread driving a fast car with tattoos or stoning to death, two adults in love because they are of the same gender.

It's a shame humanity harbours people who prioritise tradition over progress.

Kudos New Zealand. This country restores the hope that religious and neo-cultural teachings and the prejudice it brings with it will die it's natural death as humanity continues to progress. One day.

Nigeria will never and can never be a society that promotes anarchy, LGBTQ, abortionist,feminism, bigotry.

Yes we need a cultural revolution by removing the bad aspects of our culture not by adding IMMORALITY!!!!!!
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by bluefilm: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pope Francis abeg come and carry your people.

This one pass me abeg.
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by B2B5000: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
New Zealand has always and will always be an irrelevant country run by liberals.
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by graciousolo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nations and People in the world are not afraid to go against GOD Almighty..
GOD is also set to Destroy Humanity Again..

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Be Ready Folks! The Saints will be taken away before His Wrath Fully Decends..

Zombie

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Omezif(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Some of disgusting things please some people in this world.
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Foumi(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
These people don't live their lives the way we do.To them, those things are irrelevant for holding public office. It's a way of life.
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
End times

Abi no be so grin

SHUT UP!
YOUR COUNTRY'S POLITICIANS THAT DO NOT HAVE TATTOOS, HOW DO THEY BEHAVE?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Judybash93(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
cyrielo:
I mean, I get you guys are trying to progressive and all but this is stretching it undecided
What do you mean sir?
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by AfonjaConehead: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Still a hundred times better than vvv

grin
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Yankee101: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Maori tatoo is like tribal marks in nigeria not a fashion statement like regular tatoos
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by bizhop01: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Women always dominate New Zealand politics
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Chris2863(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Is she a man?
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Inogettime: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bacteriologist:
The rest of the world keep making giant strides. Breaking limits and limiting so-called "traditions." Trying to make a decent living for all regardless of how much diversity exists.

A truly free and inclusive society. While some other shïthole countries and their backward, stone age mentality inhabitants are stuck and hooked on the status quo. Largely due to cultural/religious Indoctrination. So-called "fundamentalists" "conservatives" and tradition lovers.

Such society is Nigeria where we would hail looting politicians because they're from our tribe but hate other people to the extent of extrajudicially killing a boy on dread driving a fast car with tattoos or stoning to death, two adults in love because they are of the same gender.

It's a shame humanity harbours people who prioritise tradition over progress.

Kudos New Zealand. This country restores the hope that religious and neo-cultural teachings and the prejudice it brings with it will die it's natural death as humanity continues to progress. One day.

Firstly,you are here talking about 'breaking limits of tradition' and New Zealand is under a passive monarchical dominance of Britain that still retains is 'traditional' monarchy but I don't think you seem to see it as 'tradition' because it is of the modern west...
Secondly you are here saying a 'truly free and and inclusive society' which is rather a 'liberalistic fantasy' because there is no society in this current world that is truly inclusive and free but its government policy might be drifting towards such but there is in fact no such society...do your research!!!!...you really seem myopic with this "So-called "fundamentalists" "conservatives" and tradition lovers" and also can you give me an example of a forward society..
Your third paragraph actually is actually true extra judicial killing no matter what the crime is devoid of common sense and also unconstitutional as it is against the doctrine of fair hearing I support you here...
Can you expatiate on this your strictly relative concept of 'tradition' and 'progress' ?
Sorry to say this but I guess you seem more like a white man's ass licker that sees everything a white man does as a sign of progress rather than rationally thinking for yourself without sentiment influenced by western ideas, culture, tradition and religion...
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Emoney08: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ok
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
I clicked this to read ignorant comments. I wasn’t disappointed.
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by sigiyaya(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
graciousolo:

Zombie
Rigorousness89 no go ever get sense grin grin
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Austindark(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
mmsen:

Where is the 'wahala'?

I wasn't referring to the Gay stuff.
I simply meant that we have other issues in Nigeria to worry about presently, and as such, there is little or no time dissecting other countries who are better than us.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Jaqenhghar: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Such a funny country.
It can never be as funny as the joke that calls itself giant of Africa
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Ayomarcel(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
That's the new wave.
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by compton11(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Facial and body tattoos are common to the Maori of New Zealand..

Just like 'Gombor' is a thing of joy to a Yoruba man
gombo ain't no thing of joy to nowadays Yoruba people
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by Asquare84(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Make she no attempt to enter Nigeria as a foreign minister of not we go stone her to death
Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by wildikeman(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
wakaman:
That's a tribal mark/ tattoo not a fashion tattoo.

Abeg help me tell them ooooo

That's to let you know how ignorant people are... I thought I will see a Tyson tattoo or something. She's Maori and a tribal tattoo. People on nairaland eh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!
YOUR COUNTRY'S POLITICIANS THAT DO NOT HAVE TATTOOS, HOW DO THEY BEHAVE?
Tinubu will give u French kiss this night in your dream for telling me to shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.