Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (1161 Views)

I Have ₦5m,what Business Can I Start With Guaranteed 10% Return Every Month. / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Loan Of 60k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by Easyincome24: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
It is no more news that the FG roles out a survival intervention fund of -N-77 billion which it has disbursed through NIRSAL microfinance under the ministry of Youth and Sports Development to give out between -N-250K- 5M to youth as part of COVID-19 intervention fund.

The loan has a moratorium of 12 months and payment could be spread for up to 3 years according to the report.

Here is my question, what would you be planning to use the fund for provided you were a beneficiary of this facility?

Note: This is just to seek opinion on how productive we could be as youths. Someone might be reading who may find your idea bankable. Who knows you may not necessarily wait for FG before someone reach out to you on investing on your lovely idea.

So let's keep the idea coming!

1 Like

Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by arkonpoint: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starting a school asap
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by Easyincome24: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
arkonpoint:
Starting a school asap

Did you mean starting a school business or going to school as a student? Please clarify
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by Freestainworld(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
will use mine to carry one big Yash in my area, all die na die

4 Likes

Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by Easyincome24: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Freestainworld:
will use mine to carry one big Yash in my area, all die na die
Funny enough, after they lavish it with you, they will go for higher bidder thereby making you useless. The end thereof will be ..................

2 Likes

Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by meobizy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
I’ll blow mine in one night of clubbing.
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by Easyincome24: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
meobizy:
I’ll blow mine in one night of clubbing.

Well, you still make the club owner rich. Just that money would locate the smart one which is your club owner in this case.
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by maiquel: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Op lead and we'll follow.
If you need ideas, say so...
Money never come you don dey fantasize...

1 Like

Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by Easyincome24: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
maiquel:
Op lead and we'll follow.
If you need ideas, say so...
Money never come you don dey fantasize...

Well, it's not bad to fantasize on good thing. The question is just seeking more investment ideas.
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by Freestainworld(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:

Funny enough, after they lavish it with you, they will go for higher bidder thereby making you useless. The end thereof will be ..................
No problem
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by olasubomi2354: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starting a school asap
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Use am play ten sure odds. cool
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by maiquel: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:

Well, it's not bad to fantasize on good thing. The question is just seeking more investment ideas.
Okay...
Before onions became so expensive, the plan was to transport large quantities of Onions and Ginger from the north to 2 states in the south, and Lagos.
Precisely Bayelsa, Lagos, and maybe Enugu.

1 Like

Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by ItrendNaija(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'll first open an FCMB corporate account and move the money there. Can't have that money sitting in my personal account. Then start the business I've always wanted to start.

1 Like

Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by cybug: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
I will use the fund to establish my delivery and logistics business and also fund my newly started Ecommerce business.

2 Likes

Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by Easyincome24: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
maiquel:

Okay...
Before onions became so expensive, the plan was to transport large quantities of Onions and Ginger from the north to 2 states in the south, and Lagos.
Precisely Bayelsa, Lagos, and maybe Enugu.
This is a fantastic idea. You can still delve into it once the mayhem in the country subside to the barest minimum. Please, write this idea down and follow it up.
It is bankable too but you need to test it first before people can partner with you. With 5 trips, you should be good and fine
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by U1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:

...double die. grin
Re: If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? by arkonpoint: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Easyincome24:

Did you mean starting a school business or going to school as a student? Please clarify

starting a school business ... nice location already available

(1) (Reply)

The Growing Rate Of Emigration In Nigeria / I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer / I Need $50 Payoneer Fund Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.