Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Wish My Brother’s Killers To Be Found And Brought To Book” – Bbnaija Star Khafi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wish My Brother’s Killers To Be Found And Brought To Book” – Bbnaija Star Khafi (286 Views)

Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander / Bbnaija Star, Khafi Post First Official Message, Tells Her Fan She Has Gist / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wish My Brother’s Killers To Be Found And Brought To Book” – Bbnaija Star Khafi by Naijamingles80: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
“My birthday wish is for my brother’s killers to be found and brought to book” – BBNaija star, Khafi writes on her birthday

Reality TV star, Khafi Kareem celebrates her birthday today as she turns a year older, she writes down an emotional message, seeking for justice for her brother who was murdered five months ago as she is still hurt with the death of her brother Alex.

Read full below
https://www.naijamingles.com/my-birthday-wish-is-for-my-brothers-killers-to-be-found-and-brought-to-book-bbnaija-star-khafi-writes-on-her-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Larry Gaaga Collabo: Doubting Thomas Released / “i’ve Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money” – Davido Brags (video) / Actress, Somkele Shares Touching Video, Opens Up About Her Son’s Cancer Diagnosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.