Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Malami May Tell Us That LCC Footages Were Doctored - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami May Tell Us That LCC Footages Were Doctored (201 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malami May Tell Us That LCC Footages Were Doctored by BERNIMOORE: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Reading denial upon denial and admittance...from army not at the toll gate to They are invited to hoodlums wearing army uniform...you can safely tell the next.rebutall they will dish out
Then you wonder why we are in this mess..
Re: Malami May Tell Us That LCC Footages Were Doctored by slimfit1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
I just hope the owners of the tollgate and DSS have a good excuse to my the cameras are off at a crucial moment when it is most needed. Hope you can tell investors you switch off CCTV cameras when its most needed.
Those cameras are public property because it was in a public facilities if you tell a security expert in a court that you switched it off when there are crouds your motives is now very clear and it looks bad for Lagos government and federal government. The board or owners better come out clean now otherwise they will be held responsible for the people hurt.
If you are one of the people injured in the process please find a lawyer get ready for huge compensation. They allowed themselves to be used. The person that gave the other for it to be removed should be served a warrant and used.
Re: Malami May Tell Us That LCC Footages Were Doctored by BERNIMOORE: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
slimfit1:
I just hope the owners of the tollgate and DSS have a good excuse to my the cameras are off at a crucial moment when it is most needed. Hope you can tell investors you switch off CCTV cameras when its most needed.
Those cameras are public property because it was in a public facilities if you tell a security expert in a court that you switched it off when there are crouds your motives is now very clear and it looks bad for Lagos government and federal government. The board or owners better come out clean now otherwise they will be held responsible for the people hurt.
If you are one of the people injured in the process please find a lawyer get ready for huge compensation. They allowed themselves to be used. The person that gave the other for it to be removed should be served a warrant and used.
Nigerians opened their eyes and voted incompetence..

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protest: Buhari's People Lies With 'NAFDAC Number'- Rev Mbaka / Dry Season Farming: Vulnerable Rural Farmers Get Agric Inputs From Enugu Govt / Agriculture Business Summit In Uyo-akwa-ibom Continues To Lead ... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.