Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List (12954 Views)

Confusion As FG Denies Petrol Price Hike, Marketers Seek Deregulation / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Okay naaw
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by CocoaOla: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
The cronies that rules nigerians. Nigeria’s can not be better with lier and hardened criminal in government

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
The junta knows its gullible idiôtas and I’m not among them cool

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by preshy2020(f): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
corruption country
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by kilmot: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by faithfull18(f): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
inoki247:
This Administration sabi Deny pass Devil... Anywhere wey devil dey like diz e go dey shake head for diz administration...

They've taken Lying and denial to world class and first class level....
Infact if they deny anything, just know whatever was denied really happened.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by ojesymsym: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Is that so?
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by jaxxy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Buhari’s daughter was part of endsars will they question her too This government has lost focus on what’s important. undecided

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by One4me: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Well, instead of denying, Govt better explain why Odele was denied her flight and they better have good reasons.
They must not only apologise, she must be compensated for such unnecessary harassment.

Small time, they will say Nigeria is a Democracy?
What Nigeria has is a MILITARY DICTATORSHIP in Aso Rock, comparable to HITLER, wearing Babanriga and using the phrase 'President'.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by One4me: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
inoki247:
This Administration sabi Deny pass Devil... Anywhere wey devil dey like diz e go dey shake head for diz administration...

They've taken Lying and denial to world class and first class level....

What do you expect, of a Govt that makes 'LYING' Mohammed, a Minister of INFORMATION? shocked grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

FAKE NEWS will kill many misguided youths in this country before their time if they are not careful.

This is exactly the same way the carnage, loss of lives and private properties that happened all over Nigeria in the past few weeks started.
With fake news and fake pictures being circulated all over social media.

But d govt thru d ministry of interior didn't deny neither did it provide any explanation as to d reasons for d seizure of Ms. Modupes passport

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by Okoroawusa: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mtchew... the lady has since told people that she didn't know why she was stopped from flying n that they should desist from fake news.

Lalasticlala shared the news earlier today.
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
FG Denies having a No Fly list...

"No Fly list"
That Sounds like a list of Persons that could be denied from flying out!
grin grin
Sounds funny!

Praise be to GOD! At the Blast of the Trump of GOD, Humans, Saved through Jesus Christ all over the World would Mysteriously put on a whole new body and Disappear in a twinkling of an eye from this Earth to Meet Jesus Christ in the air..
No SOLDIER ! No SWAT! No SARS! No Technology! No Hinderance or obstruction will be able to keep us from taking off!

I am So looking Forward to that Glorious Day..

Be fooling around...at this century, you still live your life expecting to defy gravity by flying to the sky���
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by inioluwa95491: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
This country na circus!
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
they will always deny , bunch of mofos that needed to be dealt with

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by darlenese(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lemme fly fess
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by emoney09: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by Vulcan24(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Her passport should be released with an apology as I speak

Pls interior minister do the needful
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by simfrost90210: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
angry coman coman prevent me from flying, you very heartless set of people, assholes in the halls of power., you can live above mortals but GOD in HIS Supremacy is always above you and shall judge all of you for these blood spillages., lukatchew., NONSENSE and INGREDIENTS
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Buhari watched Jonathan’s administration get destroyed by jobbers and psychopaths yet made same error intentionally.

I’m disappointed in Buhari. He should at least check twitter himself sometimes and see what the people are complaining about.

Although I didn’t vote for him, I had to forgive myself for supporting him.
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by ikennamadu1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

FAKE NEWS will kill many misguided youths in this country before their time if they are not careful.

This is exactly the same way the carnage, loss of lives and private properties that happened all over Nigeria in the past few weeks started.
With fake news and fake pictures being circulated all over social media.

seems you don't have sense... they collected someone's passport at the airport... you are calling it fake news.. seems you want to die of poverty in this shit hole
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by henrybomb(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Patrickyemi:
Buhari watched Jonathan’s administration get destroyed by jobbers and psychopaths yet made same error intentionally.

I’m disappointed in Buhari. He should at least check twitter himself sometimes and see what the people are complaining about.

Although I didn’t vote for him, I had to forgive myself for supporting him.
Sense will not be far from you..I love this
Re: EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List by King44(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/breaking-endsars-fg-denies-generating-no-fly-list/
when they want to cover up the truth, you would hear things like it is a fake news, ignore it but once you ignore lobatan... They start committing atrocities on the already oppressed in secret.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Arrives Venue Of Emergency PDP Governor's Forum Meeting / We Are Not Aware Of Any Court Judgement On Section 84(12) - NASS / 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.