Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated (40782 Views)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
misano:

See herdsman using android. Trying to correct his English with another wrong English. Your English is zero, comprehension is zero, but terrorism & stupidity are both 100% See D kind of uses thing that voted dat fool into office. If U weren't born Nigeria would have just been a better place.
grin Imagine this animal correcting me. Pick out a mistake from that comment and let me school your generation on composition. Although, comprehension would remain an eternal problem because it runs in the family.

You can't even punctuate you own sentences correctly but to think you feel you have anything at all in your empty skulls is worrisome.

An inconsequential fool as you is talking about my being a Nigerian. Well, if you weren't born at all, your reckless father whose penis failed to take caution would not have the regrets he has now. It's your family issue, you don't really matter to the world.

And yes! You're just a terrible thing not worth my attention. I have better things to do than going back and forth with you. You can take the rest of the insult to you mother at home.

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by AmazingELixir: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

Thats not how the law works. It is they person making accusations that has to show you evidence to support what they are saying. Someone is telling you they have credible intelligence that another commited a crime but have shown nothing?

Wike arrogated to himself the position of chief Chief investigation officer, judge, jury and executioner. Thats not democracy. If Wike is telling the world that IPOB commited a crime, ask Wike to show you any evidence to that effect. This 21st century, nobody rushes to believe whatever they are told

Why did you tactically skip the state police commissioner's pronouncements or is the police no longer an agency of law and order, since according to you Wike's statement is fallible.

It should also be known that evidence is presented and proven in a court of Law and definitely not in the public domain or social media space as you are asking.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by eahmed(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2020
please who condemned the killing of soliders and police in oyigbo but now we are all shouting and ranting about whats going on
i schooled in oyigbo and i have friends and family over there i called yesterday and they say they dont blame the government that the people have done more than they can handle before the army retailations.

my cousin confirm to me that before these incident nobody can put a nigeria flag in his car in oyigbo that they will burn the car or anyone talk about nigeria they feel they are strong against the government they killed police officers and five soldiers as well as burning three police station in the local government even the mosques over there has all been burnt
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by OluwaGwaine(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoClD8Hcr8Y

The Governor wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2323141961163315&id=672482079562653

This is absolutely hilarious! IPOB killed army officers you say? An average soldier is as strong and skilled as FOUR policemen; I cant even quantify the might of their officials and you claimed IPOB members killed them and took their guns! With what? Matchetes? Bow & arrows? Spears? Charms? Or did a do a Spartacus, Crixus and Gannicus on them? Because it's apparent they took their guns so it's definitely with guns... It's better you don't say anything rather than justify brutality with this crap! Let's be realistic and factual before letting sentiments get in the way of our thinking... We're not watching SpongeBob abeg!
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by gidgiddy: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Why did you tactically skip the state police commissioner's pronouncements or is the police no longer an agency of law and order, since according to you Wike's statement is fallible.

It should also be known that evidence is presented and proven in a court of Law and definitely not in the public domain or social media space as you are asking.

If Wike had left the police to do their job, this would have never been an issue. But Wike did was tantamount to declaring himself investigating officer, judge, jury and executioner. Wike categorically accused IPOB, passed judment on them and invited the military into the situation

All of this without providing a single shred of evidence. That is not democracy, that one is real dictatorship and should not be allowed.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by misano(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

grin Imagine this animal correcting me. Pick out a mistake from that comment and let me school your generation on composition. Although, comprehension would remain an eternal problem because it runs in the family.

You can't even punctuate you own sentences correctly but to think you feel you have anything at all in your empty skulls is worrisome.

An inconsequential fool as you is talking about my being a Nigerian. Well, if you weren't born at all, your reckless father whose penis failed to take caution would not have the regrets he has now. It's your family issue, you don't really matter to the world.

And yes! You're just a terrible thing not worth my attention. I have better things to do than going back and forth with you. You can take the rest of the insult to you mother at home.

Still U are writing incorrectly. Go back to school.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by OluwaGwaine(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2020
muykem:
Soldiers should kill as many IPOB members as possible. We can't tolerate any terrorist groups in Nigeria again. Bokoharam is doing serious damage already.

Dummy! You don't even know the difference between terrorists, insurgence, militants, freedom fighters and seperatist organization yet you rather prefer they're shot down and killed... Maybe you're just another clickbait, clueless, cheap-shot cum keyboard artist who does know what to type so you blither nonsense! How old are you!?
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by OluwaGwaine(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Ipob terrorists!

That's how Bokoharam started like freedom fighters.

Attacking the government and freeing prisoners!

People were happy that Bokoharam are there to fight for the poor.

Back then they were only after corrupt politicians in Borno.

Before they they started killing security operatives when some of their members were being killed by security agents.

They started going after Christians and burning churches.

Some bigots were then happy... That Bokoharam was there to defend Islam while some people shed tears that their love ones are being killed just because of their faith.

From Christians they started coming for Muslims...

That's how Bokoharam metaphorsed into a full time blood sucking beasts!

They start killing and displacing their own people!

Before Borno worrors rise and form civilian JTF to help the military in the fight against insurgency!

The war has been going on for 11yrs now!

Igbos are playing with fire!

This beast they are feeding today will turn around to consume them tomorrow!

Biafra is an ideology just like Bokoharam.

They don't need money to fight!

They only need motivation and sponsorship!

Now they are attacking Muslims and security agents...

Their people are happy and supporting them to fight Islam and the government

E go backfire

People just open mouths to talk because talk is cheap! If I may ask, what is the motive of Boko Haram? And what is the agenda of IPOB? The difference is like daylight and nightfall! Boko Haram is against Western education and virtually everything that does with civilization... IPOB are a separatist movement that want their own independence... It is only a donkey that will liken both of them and think IPOB would destroy and vandalize govt properties! Maybe it's sheer hatred or u think ignorance is your justification for saying things that you don't even know but I'd tell you to go and do your homework before even airing any opinion!
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by OluwaGwaine(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2020
muykem:
IPOB has been proscribed as terrorism organisation so you can't freely associate with terrorists organisation and go score free.
Prescribed as a terrorist organization by who? Where's their base? It's prescribe not "proscribe" dickhead!
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by WhyteAboki: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2020
As it is said when the rich loot it's business when the poor protest they said is violence.

No. Body fought for the poor masses, and nobody is speaking from a reasonable point of view by saying lead well to avoid protest.

Cos in the real sense no peaceful protest. Cos no protest is born out of Goodwill they all a prompted every form of suppression or oppression.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by WhyteAboki: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2020
As it is said when the rich loot it's business when the poor protest they said is violence.

No. Body fought for the poor masses, and nobody is speaking from a reasonable point of view by saying lead well to avoid protest.

Cos in the real sence no peaceful protest. Cos no protest is born out of Goodwill they all a prompted every form of suppression or oppression.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by xtycool: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

How will a Soldier know who is IPOB? Is there anyone that has IPOB written on their forehead?

Wike keeps saying that IPOB killed 6 Soldiers and 4 policemen. The question is, how did IPOB kill 6 armed Soldiers? Where did this happen? Was there a shoot out? What are the names of these 6 Soldiers? Where are their bodies? If Wike is accusing IPOB of killing Soldiers, show us some kind of evidence to that effect

Gone are the days when someone will just lay accusation on a group and expect everyone to believe it with no evidence whatsoever

when namdi KANU was ordering ipob , to kill police and soldier , to collect their guns and use it to kill them, what do u expect to be the out come. you can't blame wike on this pls.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by AmazingELixir: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

If Wike had left the police to do their job, this would have never been an issue. But Wike did was tantamount to declaring himself investigating officer, judge, jury and executioner. Wike categorically accused IPOB, passed judment on them and invited the military into the situation

All of this without providing a single shred of evidence. That is not democracy, that one is real dictatorship and should not be allowed.

Are you listening to yourself...which Wike invited the Army, thesame wike that is having a running battle with the Nigerian army or are you stranger in this country that the military does not take kindly to killing of its personnel.

By the way enlighten me on how Wike hijacked the responsibility of the police or directed the army to overrun Oyigbo.

Wike did what most state government did by imposing curfew to safeguard lives and property due to the ethnic war between the hausa and igbo which was triggered by ipob.

The only difference between Rivers state case and other states is that no military were killed in other states. Ipob killed them and burnt one, and from a layman perspective it is clear that ipob and ipob alone had the motive to attack the soldiers which are;

1..the miltary and ipob have a relationship that is anything but cordial ( you know why)

2. The leader of Ipob Nnamdi kalu instructed his followers to attack the security operatives on live radio programme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by od501: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

You can't say the audio we heard loudly was tweaked.. By whom, an impostor or what?

It was cut and joined bro. Watch the interview I mentioned and see what I mean
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by muykem: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
OluwaGwaine:

Prescribed as a terrorist organization by who? Where's their base? It's prescribe not "proscribe" dickhead!
some of you are just ignorant. Why can't check your dictionary before coming to the public to exhibit your ignorance.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by NNEWIsuper: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
od501:

It was cut and joined bro. Watch the interview I mentioned and see what I mean
That interview was damage control.. Who cut and joined it?
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by od501: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

That interview was damage control.. Who cut and joined it?

Same people that invaded his house in abia state and killed people, deliberately damaged the CCTV, and tagged ordinary demonstrators terrorists. While the herdsmen are now the law abiding citizens.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by gidgiddy: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Are you listening to yourself...which Wike invited the Army, thesame wike that is having a running battle with the Nigerian army or are you stranger in this country that the military does not take kindly to killing of its personnel.

By the way enlighten me on how Wike hijacked the responsibility of the police or directed the army to overrun Oyigbo.

Wike did what most state government did by imposing curfew to safeguard lives and property due to the ethnic war between the hausa and igbo which was triggered by ipob.

The only difference between Rivers state case and other states is that no military were killed in other states. Ipob killed them and burnt one, and from a layman perspective it is clear that ipob and ipob alone had the motive to attack the soldiers which are;

1..the miltary and ipob have a relationship that is anything but cordial ( you know why)

2. The leader of Ipob Nnamdi kalu instructed his followers to attack the security operatives on live radio programme.

On the 23rd of October, Wike came and announced that he is procribing IPOB, that IPOB burnt Police station and courts, killed 6 Soldiers and 4 Policemen. The next day, Wike had a meeting with youth leaders of the state where he urged the security forces to come down hard on IPOB. He also revealed the political side of his accusations by saying that IPOB was trying to annex Rivers state out of the South South.

By arrogating himself the role of investigator, prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner, he took over the roll of the Police. He criminalised with no evidence. It was based 9n his prompting that the Nigerian Army invaded Obigbo. Now more people are dead and more properties are destroyed because a Governor could not allow the rule of law prevail just because of his resentment of IPOB

Wike told you that IPOB burnt Police station and killed 6 Army and 4 Policemen. Did he show you any evidence to back up his claim? No

Wike said that IPOB killed Northerners. Theres a story going around that the problem started when a Northern keke driver stabbed his Igbo passenger at Eleme junction over argument about fare and this caused Igbos and Northerners. I dont know how true this is but at least we have a story, a place and an incident that can be investigated

With Wike we have no story, no evidence, no detail and no proof. All we have are the words of Wike. How can mere words be evidence of guilt? If Wike says IPOB killed anybody, ask him for proof. If Wike says that IPOB killed six Soldiers, ask him how and where this happened, their names and pictures

Where is the proof of Wike's allegations? Is it the words of Nnamdi Kanu? Is that all? Then there is no proof

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Erojepromise(f): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
michelz:

You find it very difficult to be objective in your analysis. You and Nnamdi Kanu are about the only people in the world who think that Nnamdi Kanu is not to be blamed in this whole saga.
That's very unfortunate. Even Ohaneze youth apportioned blame on Nnamdi Kanu, but not you.
I also cited an instance of what happened in Ebonyi state that almost everybody knew was carried out by IPOB but you waved it aside,citing the political statement of Dave Umahi. Do you even know how Dave Umahi was able to restore some semblance of order in the state?
Do you know how many military men he deployed everywhere,how many activities were banned and how many times he imposed curfew?
Not every governor can tolerate the level of impunity that IPOB members dish out on daily basis in various states of the country.
you keep calling Ipob the one thing l want to ask is how are they lpobs ? what proof do you have that they lpobs? and where the bodies of the dead soldiers and policemen killed? proof to back up your claims
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by michelz: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Erojepromise:
you keep calling Ipob the one thing l want to ask is how are they lpobs ? what proof do you have that they lpobs? and where the bodies of the dead soldiers and policemen killed? proof to back up your claims
You're funny.
You want me to present to you their IPOB ID cards before you believe they were IPOB members?
Ridiculous.
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Erojepromise(f): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
michelz:

You're funny.
You want me to present to you their IPOB ID cards before you believe they were IPOB members?
Ridiculous.
at least with electronic gadgets you take videos or pictures to buttress your claims, you know what l am talking about
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by michelz: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Erojepromise:
at least with electronic gadgets you take videos or pictures to buttress your claims, you know what l am talking about
You're saying that I should have taken pictures or videos of them during their activities in Ebonyi state when everybody was scampering for their lives?
Search for the video of their activities in Ebonyi state. It's everywhere on the internet. It wasn't hidden. These guys were well armed and even chased away the military and police. They attacked and harassed even coppers who were unlucky to be wearing their uniform at that time.
All you have to do is to carry out just a minor investigation as someone who's interested in knowing what truly happened.
Do you know that the state government of Ebonyi state had to station the military at strategic places to prevent attacks on these places. Nnamdi KANU totally lost it,and he had apologized for it,howbeit, indirectly, in the interview he did with Dele Momodu.
I am taking my time to tell you all these in the hope that I'd impact even if it is just one fanatic IPOB supporter.
These are not the kind of people any sane person would wish to be in his state.
Nnamdi Kanu even instructed his members to take down any perceived saboteur. Do you know what that means? I will leave that to your reasoning ability in the hope that you'd be able to figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by OluwaGwaine(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2020
muykem:
some of you are just ignorant. Why can't check your dictionary before coming to the public to exhibit your ignorance.

Dimwit! Is IPOB in your dictionary? Get your shit together kiddo!
Re: Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated by Softwhales(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
muykem:
is it an English word? Use your brain.
So it's only English words that should be spelt correctly ...be smart please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.