Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) (1369 Views)

Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by gidgiddy: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Angered by the killings, IPOB Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday,  warned that all those who have hand in the alleged ongoing killings of  ”innocent Biafrans” should know that vengeance is coming.

In a statement by  IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, he challenged Governor Wike to take action and find the killers of his people instead of being an apologist to the military.

The statement read: “Everybody that has a hand in the ongoing Obigbo genocide must know that vengeance is coming. It’s not a matter of if but when. And when it does come, apologists like Wike and the Nigerian Army must remember what happened at Obigbo.

“There were riots and disturbances all over Nigeria. Nigerian Army and Police have killed and continued to kill hundreds of young people and in retaliation, young people attacked police stations. To single out the inhabitants of Obigbo for extermination is a vicious and evil undertaking and a calculated attempt by Wike to please his Fulani masters and Britain that tried but failed to exterminate the Igbo race between 1966-70. Obigbo will not die, it shall rise again because the blood of the innocent is crying out for revenge.

“The 1966 alliance of the axis of evil is once again at play. History has taught us not to forget, we will not forget. Those children in Obigbo murdered have nephews and cousins who are so embittered to the point that they can no longer be controlled. I feel sorry for Wike  and all collaborators in this brutal genocide.

“Twist the narrative all you like, nobody can stop the hand of time. When the rain begins to fall, remember I warned you. I will not write, neither will I comment on this issue again.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/wike-wont-go-free-nnamdi-kanu/amp
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by TecM0: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
cool

Come to Nigeria, come and tell Wike, don't be like another Coward like Ojukwu

You Kanu are 53 Years old, Wike is 57 years old, yet you want Ibo youth without proper education to fight for you while you stay in London

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by NNEWIsuper: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
They should go and sit down.. Taking glory from the death of useless Youths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by okeyglm: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na so he raise the dragon flag at Emene, Enugu. vengeance for mouth with no actions. I just pity misguided youths this 419 is leading to their early graces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by peacekante: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
In UK threatening while his mumu are dying here.

Wahala for who no get sense day follow these refurbished DINDINRI

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by loveth360(f): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
They should go and sit down.. Taking glory from the death of useless Youths
Mr Impostor.

We know killing of Igbos gives you joy,but one thing is sure.
For every Igbo killed by the nigeria terrorist Army,boko haram will kill five of them and tens of your brothers.
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by TecM0: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
loveth360:
Mr Impostor.

For every Igbo killed by the nigeria terrorist Army,boko haram will kill five of them and tens of your brothers.

Southerners and Ibos get posted to the north and sambisa forest, so while you wish. Soldiers death, they are killing Ibos

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by loveth360(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:

Southerners and Ibos get posted to the north and sambisa forest, so while you wish. Soldiers death, they are killing Ibos

No I should cook ofe nsala for them.
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by NNEWIsuper: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
loveth360:
Mr Impostor.

Lol.. Leenụ onye iberibe nke a.. Any terrorist wannabe should heard to Borno.. Simple

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
hmm
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by loveth360(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Lol.. Leenụ onye iberibe nke a.. Any terrorist wannabe should heard to Borno.. Simple
Aboki can also write Igbo,so nothing new.

We know terrorist
from north when we see them.
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by NNEWIsuper: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
loveth360:
Aboki can also write Igbo,so nothing new.

We know terrorist
from north when we see them.
Means nothing.. All terrorists in the east in the name of ipob must be slaughtered.. We can't afford to have a terror cell in the east.. Any terrorist wannabe should heard to Borno.. Simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
okeyglm:
Na so he raise the dragon flag at Emene, Enugu. vengeance for mouth with no actions. I just pity misguided youths this 419 is leading to their early graces.

You're a Wise Man
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by loveth360(f): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Means nothing.. All terrorists in the east in the name of ipob must be slaughtered.. We can't afford to have a terror cell in the east.. Any terrorist wannabe should heard to Borno.. Simple
The same old line on every thread.

Aboki try something new.
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by NNEWIsuper: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
loveth360:
The same old line on every thread.

Aboki try something new.
Yeah.. Repetition so it gets into the ears of any terrorist wannabe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
We all know no life is valuable in Nigeria,
Zero progress, Death everywhere
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wike already knew
He is now denying
Lol
As wike don enter market
We go sell give an
Na business we dey do
Wike think say na APC n pdp crisis
The buffons that once hate him are now praising him
The narrative t
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Terrorists fighting back.
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by adunade14786: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
We all know no life is valuable in Nigeria,Zero progress, Death everywhere
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by tunjion: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wike messed up big time, Igbo people are very upset about wat is happening in Obigbo.
They are speechless because somebody like Wike is behind it.

If people did something like this in 20th Century, wat makes Wike think he can get away with it in 21st Century?
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by Aksnoopy: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Come to Nigeria, come and tell Wike, don't be like another Coward like Ojukwu

You Kanu are 53 Years old, Wike is 57 years old, yet you want Ibo youth without proper education to fight for you while you stay in London

Mumu, Emma Powerful is a well known Awka, Anambra State resident.
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by wakaman: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Elenu ja waya. grin ( Yoruba)
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by TecM0: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Mumu, Emma Powerful is a well known Awka, Anambra State resident.

Sensible people and not imbeciless are certain and sure I never mentioned any Emma or powerful in my comment, names mentioned were Kanu 53 years , Ojukwu and Wike 57

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by wakaman: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
And the place is called oyigbo not obigbo
This is one of the reasons people have problems with Igbos, always changing the narrative. Up to the point of changing the name of enclave to sooth your narrative, up till last month that place was plain oyigbo but all of a sudden even Igbos here are beginning to emphasize that obigbo fraud. Wike mentioned this that you people renamed a local government!
Haba! Thata no way to live in peace as non indigenes as against the ikweres who permeated the name oyigbo.

Up Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:

My dear let's celebrate and rejoice for they are killing Igbo people. It's the best thing to happen in your life I believe, let's rejoice some more.
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by TecM0: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

My dear let's celebrate and rejoice for they are killing Igbo people. It's the best thing to happen in
your life I believe, let's rejoice some more.

We might start thinking better as humans and embrace proper dialogue
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by helinues: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Empty noise like the one's he made in the past.
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by IamFINESSE: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Before nko, sooner or later he will pay for his sins
Re: Wike Won’t Go Free —Nnamdi Kanu (Vanguard) by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:

We might start thinking better as humans and embrace proper dialogue

No my dear, continue rejoicing, I heard that the Igbo people are not human beings like you and I.

Mock them more, be happier when the Nigeria Army kills them, it's a good thing for you.

Kudos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Revealed Why Nigeria Cannot Defeat Boko Haram Under Buhari: Reno Omokri / Nigeria Senators From 1999 Till Date / Meet Emeritus Banji Akintoye: The Asiwaju Of Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.