Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent (4045 Views)

We've Been At The Nnamdi Azkiwe International Airport Since 12.04pm - Buhari / Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit / Taraba Govt Reinstates Late Safiya Husband Few Days After Sacking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by peacekante: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
She might kidnap...

She will not be kidnapp. She has stayed in Enugu since 12years peacefully. Got married there, have children there and even refused to follow her husband to Abuja because of her love for igbo land.

Infact her family relationship with the landlord makes the landlord not to demand rent from her.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Lipscomb(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
A lot of Hausa girls was kidnapped in their tender age using them for sex workers in Southeast part of Nigeria.
peacekante:

She will not be kidnapp. She has stayed in Enugu since 12years peacefully. Got married there, have children there and even refused to follow her husband to Abuja because of her love for igbo land.

Infact her family relationship with the landlord makes the landlord not to demand rent from her.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by kalufelix(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

If such will be replicated everywhere in NIGERIA where tribe and state of Origin is not the major determinate of who win Elections just like in USA, then we will be close to getting it right as a country
I-love-your-optimism-but-we-are-not-on-the-same-page...you-are-still-an-innocent-naive-kid-on-nigerian-matters.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by peacekante: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
kalufelix:
I-love-your-optimism-but-we-are-not-on-the-same-page...you-are-still-an-innocent-naive-kid-on-nigerian-matters.

If only you can tell me this on my face. Smfh. What Nairaland faceless forum day cause shah
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by peacekante: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
A lot of Hausa girls was kidnapped in their tender age using them for sex workers in Southeast part of Nigeria.

Just like many are kidnapped all over the world for different crime. Bros, stop painting south east black. This is a unity thread and you all are doing everything to derail it. How sad have we gone in this country.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by kalufelix(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

If only you can tell me this on my face. Smfh. What Nairaland faceless forum day cause shah
To-flog-sense-into-you-dey-hungry-me...
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by peacekante: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2020
kalufelix:
To-flog-sense-into-you-dey-hungry-me...

I m sure you are a little boy that has been brainwashed by kanu. But I forgive your ignorance. You can keep insulting as much as you wish.

Nice day little man.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by kalufelix(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

I m sure you are a little boy that has been brainwashed by kanu. But I forgive your ignorance. You can keep insulting as much as you wish.

Nice day little man.
:Dobviously-you-have-no-root...go-call-your-fugitive-father-little-man.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Tochj(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2020
peacekante:

We are more than sure.

Told you severally that Igbos are different from IPOB. We are by far the most welcoming people.

We even welcome visitors more than our people in south East. I have many friends who have served in the east from North and west and they still remember the hospitality we showed them.

Igbo AMAKA.

Nigeria Amaka.

What do you mean by Igbo not IPOB?
Ipob are only provoked by Nigerias wickedness.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Chimasoka: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Breaking; Bokoharam Leader Shekau Abubakar Set to Attack The Man In Also Rock As He Confirms He Is Yusuf Abubakar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlHjg8PaXE
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by peacekante: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Chimasoka:
Breaking; Bokoharam Leader Shekau Abubakar Set to Attack The Man In Also Rock As He Confirms He Is Yusuf Abubakar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlHjg8PaXE

Stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by peacekante: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
This post still couldn't make front page. Wow
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by kokoA(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Enugu people are very nice and welcoming to visitors. I know this because I lived there for about five years.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by peacekante: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
kokoA:
Enugu people are very nice and welcoming to visitors. I know this because I lived there for about five years.

You can say that again. I m from Enugu state and you are not wrong.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by bencr7: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
kokoA:
not only enugu even imo state a lot Hausa live leave there are some even speak igbo very well, his only those who don't travel outside their region that will say a certain tribe don't live and sell their land to people from another tribe
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by bencr7: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lipscomb:
She might kidnap...
tribal nuisance, ur brain need to be kidnap first
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Chimasoka: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Donald Trump Hailed His Supporters Parade In Nigeria Says It's a Great Honour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyGKram5d8
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by peacekante: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Chimasoka:
Donald Trump Hailed His Supporters Parade In Nigeria Says It's a Great Honour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyGKram5d8

Donald is Leaving white house. This is inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
peacekante:

We are more than sure.

Told you severally that Igbos are different from IPOB. We are by far the most welcoming people.

We even welcome visitors more than our people in south East. I have many friends who have served in the east from North and west and they still remember the hospitality we showed them.

Igbo AMAKA.

Nigeria Amaka.

must you involve Ipob?
what's the difference btwn Igbo and Ipob?

no go derail your thread o...
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
ashacot:

So which tribe is marginalizing you people?
Federal government not tribe
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
peacekante:

It is unfortunate that many people think we are tribalists but these things happen because of IPOB activities

sense is far from you this Igbo wannabe...
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
peacekante:

It is unfortunate that many people think we are tribalists but these things happen because of IPOB activities

sense is far from you this Igbo wannabe.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by gidgiddy: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
peacekante:

Tell me if IGBOS has been the only club at the receiving end of ethnic unrest.

There have been ethnic unrest in jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Delta. Please accept that IPOB is a menace that need to be eradicated from the land of south east. Meanwhile, this thread is about promoting unity in the country.

If IPOB was a menace in the South east, dont you think most people there would have complaining about them by now?

And are you still promoting unity after 60 years if independence? 60 years is enough time to be united and unity needs to be promoted after all that time then it is a major indicator that the country should be dissolved
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by Yujin(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
olisaEze:

U see these places u mentioned, aside from Delta State which was purely a fight between 2 tribes for land the Igbos have always been targeted even when d matter no concern dem. The country sought independence from the colonial masters, Kano indigenes in d 50s rioted and targeted Igbos. An Hausa man stole a Yoruba man’s mandate, the Igbos were killed. A coup was done to liberate a Yoruba man whose mandate was stolen by a fellow Yoruba man with help from a Northerner, it was tagged an Igbo coup and Igbos were killed.

I’m all for unity but if an ailment is not properly diagnosed, then the treatment is just a waste of resources. We can’t be talking about unity when no one has ever been held to account for all the loss of lives and properties. Accountability is the first step in unity to forestall a repetition.
You can see his response. Clearly he's a fulani who cares not about the lives of others. All the Igbos his people have killed deserve death so long as Nigeria remains together he's happy.
The thread is not in any way aimed at promoting Ndigbo like he would want others to think. The aim is to beg Igbos to support the evil contraption. Chai... Why would any sane Igbo man want to stay in a country that has consistently treated his people badly? How much of our blood have been spilt to sustain Nigeria? What about the deprivation, molestation, oppression and outright marginalization? The way these people reason is very funny. For every 1 Hausa/fulani that speak Igbo there are 5000 Igbos that speak Hausa. What does it show? It shows that Igbos have invested towards building a united country. How have we been treated after all the effort?
The fact remains that Igbos are a very peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by chikachike86(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lipscomb:

This is hate speech! What proof do you have to justify this rubbish talk. Even if they're incidents to this effect, how can you establish that her case is the same with your deluded assertion. Please find time and address yourself before your hate consumes you.
Re: Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent by chikachike86(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

must you involve Ipob?
what's the difference btwn Igbo and Ipob?

no go derail your thread o...

So you sincerely believe all Igbos belong to a terrorist organization called IPOB? It's unfortunate that most Nigerians don't know the source of our problem. Igbo is not the force fighting against restructuring (fiscal federalism) of the country for better economic development and prosperity. Please watch what you say in public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Peter Obi's Vice Baba Datti Ahmed Storms Kano / Efcc And Nigeria Anti-corruption War / Police Arraign Six Unad Students For Allegedly Stoning Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.