Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (55837 Views)

Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding / Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

My Biafran in-law? You no get sense....!

I no get sense at all..... That's why I was able to marry your sister........

My inlaw My inlaw........ wink
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by delishpot: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Their juju no dey work? Shebi dem say any man wey mount Oloris dey face battle with the gods.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nyanabo:

I didn't see where I abuse someone's culture please show me.

BTW is marrying underaged girls now a culture ? this is what we use in justifying our wicked acts culture/tradition/religion. In saner climes is called paedophilia. grin

You insulted our King.... His wives are not underage.... They are consenting adults
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Which stupid culture....... cheesy Which stupid respect.... wink

That's why they would culturally, religiously and economically keep oppressing/enslaving you all.....

Culture and respect, my black ass........

I don't expect you to understand...... Our culture is different..... Just respect it
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
SuperBold:

You insulted our King.... His wives are not underage.... They are consenting adults

I still don't understand, is your king now a god he can't be insulted ? which i never did. I called him old is that an insult ?

If you can't take such 'insult' on his behalf then you should go hit your head on a slab i don't care.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
No smoke without fire Arabirin !
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:25am On Nov 04, 2020
SuperBold:

I don't expect you to understand...... Our culture is different..... Just respect it

I refuse to respect it..........
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:44am On Nov 04, 2020
virginboy1:
Anytime I see news about Oba.
The Oba of Lagos comes to mind.

How can a king of that status quo be hoarding indomieeeeee angry
the new or old oba of Lagos, Oba-Endsars
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Jimbadly: 2:59am On Nov 04, 2020
KingBaba1:
intimacy gadgets is what most of these young ladies rely on, she wouldn't want to be caught cheating, and no man will wanna be cursed by a king or traditionalist for that matter.

Didn't you hear that D1 abi K1 dey _fuck her on a regular when she was still married to the Alafin? How much more now that she is divorced? Na to _fuck with reckless abandon. No more clandestine _fuck.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Babaken(m): 3:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Despirado121:
Queen Badirat Ajoke aka Queen Ola the estranged wife of the Alaafin of Oyo Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has revealed the struggles she faced this year as she turns 31.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Queen Ola shared a picture of herself in a ball dress with a note revealing the challenges she’s been through, Igbere TV reports. Did she also tell usthe enjoyment she has been enjoying since then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHG-MloA-Hw/?igshid=al50i4c5wej6

In another post, she asked her followers to say a word of prayer for her.

The mother of three had in April faced criticism after rumour of her having an affair with Fuji musician K1 De Ultimate made rounds on social media.

Queen Ajoke debunked the rumour, saying she was innocent.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Babaken(m): 3:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Did she tell us also the enjoyment she has been enjoying since then.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you saying K1 chop alaffin's wife's kitty...... cheesy

Do you blame him?...... cheesy

How can that old papa, just marry our young gals finish.......... Does he use his cassava, fingers or tongue...... wink

LOL@ "does he use his cassava, fingers or tongue". Nna, you sound like K1 De Ultimate. Are you sure you ain't him behind the handle?
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 5:42am On Nov 04, 2020
This ultimate food belongs to k1
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:45am On Nov 04, 2020
AlhajiNatty:

LOL@ "does he use his cassava, fingers or tongue". Nna, you sound like K1 De Ultimate. Are you sure you ain't him behind the handle?

At least we know he can't regularly and constantly, service them all........ grin

If he attempts to, nah cardiac event straight....... tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

At least we know he can't regularly and constantly, service them all........ grin

If he attempts to, nah cardiac event straight....... tongue
Haha

Correct guy. Make I follow you
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Esosa01:
you be better idiot cheesy
I'm sure you meant this for Desmond Eliot.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I refuse to respect it..........

Why does the bible tell you about respecting people opinion?
What did your parent teach you about respecting people culture?
If you have culture of value, you know it important to respect other people opinion and culture.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2020
SuperBold:

Why does the bible tell you about respecting people opinion?
What did your parent teach you about respecting people culture?
If you have culture of value, you know it important to respect other people opinion and culture.

What hopeless Bible?..... That storybook of the oppressed.......

Your parents are probably at fault too, for contributing to the enslavement of your mind.........

Who needs a warped culture, used as a tool of oppression...... They should stick culture and opinion, up their ass........
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2020
AlhajiNatty:

Haha

Correct guy. Make I follow you

I know you like the yellow (bleached or not)......... grin
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Women are always innocent when it comes to away games even if they are caught in the act.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by ericmor: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
All I see is K1 De Ultimate

Lol
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Esosa01(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlhajiNatty:

I'm sure you meant this for Desmond Eliot.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Three Wise Men" Storm Lagos Streets (Photos) / A List Of All Edo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. / Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.