Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List (3795 Views)

Most Hoodlums That Caused Insecurity In Imo Are Not Igbos: Uzodinma / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
galaxylauncher:
STAR INFORMATION!!!

“Suspected hoodlums allegedly involved in setting Lagos High Court Igbosere on fire arraigned before Ikeja Magistrate Court for arson.

Suspects are:

Enife Olawale, 24.
Gbenga Ajayi, 22.
Lamidi Rafiu, 25.
Oladunmoye Ayodeji, 26. Soliu Tajudeen, 23.
Ahmed Olayinka, 22.
Samuel Damilola, 22.
Iyabo Oriade, 19.
Wasiu Carew, 40.
Habib Saliu, 27.
Nurudeen Yusuf, 30.
Safiu Quadri Lekan, 23. Afolabi Lukuman, 35.
Yusuf Babalola, 19.”

~~ Akinloye NG

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/3369188799796265/

Am I seeing Muslim names or what I must be dreaming what happened.

I just found out boko Haram has infiltrated the High Court of Lagos
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Gandollaar(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

This is just about the magistrate Court.
If you all have saw the clips of the arrested hoodlums, you wouldn't be saying this Nonsense.
Or maybe you're just pretending.

Yes I saw all the videos! share the one you have with Igbos destroying Lagos.
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by History555: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Shut that gutter.
How can Facebook post be more genuine than that if security operatives, who paraded and questioned the hoodlums? If Kanu your lord could be spreading fake pictures on Twitter, who then are those people of Calibre you are referring me to?

Don't bring Ipob sense of reasonings here please, we do not want unsubstantiated news. Lekki is still fresh in memory

Can you share videos of security agents questioning the hoodlums
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by ThatFairGuy: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gandollaar:
Yes I saw all the videos! share the one you have with Igbos destroying Lagos.
You won't see all the videos and still be asking me this.
See what I screenshot below is one of the video. Of all those hoodlums, only one speaks Yoruba. the rest are from South East and South South

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by ThatFairGuy: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
History555:

I wish I could but how to upload videos on NL isn't clear to me. If you can help out, I'll
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by MusaChukwudi: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
KoleDgreat2020:
No igbo name there, so why were they accusing ibos of destroying Lagos.. is good to always investigate a case properly, b4 drawing. conclusion

DJ Switch Preek comes to mind, spreading fake news that went global.
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Ezmans: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Passionate888:

Na Afonja names full here o, I no see any IPOB name, why some Afonja people come dey say na IPOB people tell them to destroy Lagos na? I hate Lai o
yoruba's are enemies of yoruba's, right now mile 12 is on fire by cult groups they are Killing them selves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
adadike:
Igbos out there used to respect their host tribe no matter how you see it and we know our boundary and respect that as well

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Kaduna1stson: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tinubu boys
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Helinues come and yoloba e lonu here.

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
adadike:
Igbos out there used to respect their host tribe no matter how you see it and we know our boundary and respect that as well

Go away! angry
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Passionate888:

Na Afonja names full here o, I no see any IPOB name, why some Afonja people come dey say na IPOB people tell them to destroy Lagos na? I hate Lai o

Na dem grin

Lies and propaganda spreaders = afonja cone heads
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

See what I screenshot below is one of the video. Of all those hoodlums, only one speaks Yoruba. the rest are from South East and South South

I saw this video. None of them said that they where from the south east. Most where from Cross river, Edo and Akwa ibom. Drop link so that we can see d video. Cone head.

ara atụrụ

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Lawdis(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Members of N.C.A

......please raise your hands up

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Ghostrye: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
I am pretty sure half of these names here are from random guys that were grabbed off the streets, and they prolly have nothing to do with the burning.

Also where will they even arraign them when the high court has been burnt to the ground cheesy
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Coldie(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
The amotekun ronus will be very angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by DenreleDave(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
adadike:

1000 likes for you... Even if ipob no do anytin of which we know they did...

Kanu record alone implicates ipob ND Igbos

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by DenreleDave(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
History555:

I have seen the video thatfairguy wanted to share..

Most of them are Igbos.. Only few calabar

This is not abt tribal stuff.. I have watched the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by History555: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hve also seen the video and you are lying
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by IkwereIgbo: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ezmans:
yoruba's are enemies of yoruba's, right now mile 12 is on fire by cult groups they are Killing them selves

Useless set of people we can't stay with them.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by DenreleDave(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
History555:

Hve also seen the video and you are lying

Keep denying...... I know u too well..

Sumtin I watched... Keep denying then
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Gandollaar(f): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You are simply pathetic!
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Jakemedg(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2020
galaxylauncher:
STAR INFORMATION!!!

“Suspected hoodlums allegedly involved in setting Lagos High Court Igbosere on fire arraigned before Ikeja Magistrate Court for arson.

Suspects are:

Enife Olawale, 24.
Gbenga Ajayi, 22.
Lamidi Rafiu, 25.
Oladunmoye Ayodeji, 26. Soliu Tajudeen, 23.
Ahmed Olayinka, 22.
Samuel Damilola, 22.
Iyabo Oriade, 19.
Wasiu Carew, 40.
Habib Saliu, 27.
Nurudeen Yusuf, 30.
Safiu Quadri Lekan, 23. Afolabi Lukuman, 35.
Yusuf Babalola, 19.”

~~ Akinloye NG

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/3369188799796265/

Honourable Biggesthead6
NG Patriot
Helinues
Thebosstrevor1
ThatFairGuy 1
richie240
Miracle2020
OZonNengiTheory
Unik3030
Luvmijeje
TecMO
Don'tBullShitme
Kkkp
Kingdemu
Optimum 123
Mimimiles93
Tartar9
Ibedun
Yarimo
Antoeni
Cocolacec
IamWonderful
Kilonshele
Marsman
ODJ124
omoslim26
Besk
Omenka
georgeakins
Oshigun
Tsagir
Lipscomb
Tamdun
alfredilly
Franzinni
Michoim
Mybraine
AJSeyi889
dangwarai

and other DISTINGUISHED zombies who were saying youths from SE, SS were responsible for the destructions in Lagos come and see something.
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Jakemedg(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
I thought all the Southwest governors after their meeting said that they were invaded.

Those names we see there, are they from Togo?

Probably they're Yorubas from Togo
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

You're very right brother, it shouldn't have been about tribal stuff. It's a joint southern thing and it's very wrong to point any tribe. But sometimes one won't know if to defend Igbos or not. Even why most part of me is against those who blame Igbos for Lagos attack, a little part of me doesn't. The reason being that if it was vice versal, Igbos would have done worse. This people are bad mouthed and have no joy. Imagine a Yoruba burning something in SE, everywhere would be hot with verbal assaults and accusations.
I think Igbos need to see themselves, they're making this hard. They point at Yorubas for disunity but Igbos are the real agents of southern disunity. This people are brutal and unpredictable. If they can remove the beam in their eyes first, they would see the spec in another person's eyes clearly.

Funny enough, if people are not quick to put the blame on Igbos, I'm sure Igbos will come here to mock later. They would say Yorubas lack home training and are destructive, that they disrespected their Oba, burnt his palace and burnt Lagos down. Igbos are bad mouthed, they can ignite a world war online. I think they need to change this flaw.
Re: Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List by Unik3030: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Jakemedg:

Honourable Biggesthead6
NG Patriot
Helinues
Thebosstrevor1
ThatFairGuy 1
richie240
Miracle2020
OZonNengiTheory
Unik3030
Luvmijeje
TecMO
Don'tBullShitme
Kkkp
Kingdemu
Optimum 123
Mimimiles93
Tartar9
Ibedun
Yarimo
Antoeni
Cocolacec
IamWonderful
Kilonshele
Marsman
ODJ124
omoslim26
Besk
Omenka
georgeakins
Oshigun
Tsagir
Lipscomb
Tamdun
alfredilly
Franzinni
Michoim
Mybraine
AJSeyi889
dangwarai

and other DISTINGUISHED zombies who were saying youths from SE, SS were responsible for the destructions in Lagos come and see something.
if only u know I can write it on Facebook that u are a terrorist.

A 12 year old boy with phone n data can do anything on Facebook,let credible news outlet carry it.

have u ever seen this outside of Facebook b4?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Chidi Wanted For Importing 6.5B Worth Of Heroin Spraying Money In Church / Anambra Tops Out Of School Children Statistics / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.