Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio (739 Views)

Chinonso Uba On Burnt Hotel: Abba Kyari's IRT Cleared Me Of Sponsoring IPOB / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by wingmanIII: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Home A: Top News
A: Top NewsPolitics
Amaechi sponsoring IPOB activities in Oyigbo because of his presidential ambition – Wike
By Editor- 02/11/2020

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, on Monday accused the minister of transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi of being responsible for activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB in Oyigbo Local Government Area.

Wike had ten days ago declared a curfew on the LGA following arson and killing of police officers due to the fallout of the #EndSARS protests.

Nine security officers which include five soldiers and four police officers were killed during the riot while three police stations were burnt.

However, residents of the area accused soldiers of wanton human right abuses, extra-judicial killings and destruction of properties.

The residents also blamed Wike for inviting the soldiers to kill them after the crippling curfew was imposed.

But reacting to the accusations on a TV programme in Port Harcourt, Wike blamed his successor for the activities of the separatist group in the LGA, adding that the minister empowered the group to dare him.

According to him, “I know who is doing all these. I know who told them to rise to test Wike. It is the minister of transport, everyone knows that”.

When asked why Amaechi would do that, he said, “Why would he not do that? He thinks that harassing me politically will bring me down. People know that. Everyone knows that. It is not hidden. I cannot change my identity.

“If the presidency is zoned to the South-East, I will support them very well. But that does not mean to say that I am from that area”.

He said that Amaechi is supporting the group because he wants to run for the office of president as an Igbo Man.

https://theportcitynews.com/2020/11/02/amaechi-sponsoring-ipob-activities-in-oyigbo-because-of-his-presidential-ambition-wike/
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by wingmanIII: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Amaechi don suffer for this agbero hand. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by Freestainworld(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
By the time wike leaves office, he would have become more brutal than Amaechi and Oshomole combined.
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by muykem: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Igbo will soon switch their allegiance from Wike to Amechi.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by freshMallam1122: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Op go tell yr father this lies....who doesn't hear an know it's Wike Vs Ipob (ibo ) An Nnamdi kanu
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by wingmanIII: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Op go tell yr father this lies....who doesn't hear an know it's Wike Vs Ipob (ibo ) An Nnamdi kanu

Are you such a daft illiterate not to see that this is a news report?
Even the source was posted yet you couldn't understand anything. Keep disgracing yourself and your father. Mumu!
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by zickyclef: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
idiot wike agent of massacre cover up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by misano(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Looking for who to blame. I don't like Nnamdi Kanu, I don't like Amechi but right now, I think this fat mouthed fool is looking for who to blame.

We all know Wike led the military on to kill people in Oyigbo.
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by ikeyman00(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ambitio by misano(m): 6:45pm
Looking for who to blame. I don't like Nnamdi Kanu, I don't like Amechi but right now, I think this fat mouthed fool is looking for who to blame.

We all know Wike led the military on to kill people in Oyigbo.

ok oo tell us who you like? and we hope your pastor is not inclusive
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by misano(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
ikeyman00:

ok oo tell us who you like? and we hope your pastor is not inclusive

Lol... Buhari abi Jubril na bastard. The pastor, Osimumu is a disappointment.

I just need new leaders.
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by jachike77342: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
By the time wike leaves office, he would have become more brutal than Amaechi and Oshomole combined.
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by Jakemedg(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
muykem:
There are both from same local government.
You this Muykem your hatred for igbos is making you type nonsense.
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by loopman: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
muykem:

That is how they roll, the only thing that drives their politics is vendetta and revenge, never that of interest

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shut up, fat dunce angry

Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by Jakemedg(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
freshMallam1122:
How can it be Wike against igbos?
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by Jakemedg(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
loopman:

That is how they roll, the only thing that drives their politics is vendetta and revenge, never that of interest
Do you know both men hail from same local govt?
Re: Amaechi Sponsoring IPOB Activities In Oyigbo Because Of His Presidential Ambitio by loopman: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jakemedg:

Do you know both men hail from same local govt?

Read what I wrote again and tell me the connection with what you wrote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Our Police Men On Our Roads / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van Along Ado Road In Badore, Lagos State Today (video) / Fayose's Brother Tags Makinde "Ungrateful”, Lambasted Him For Denying Him Larges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.