Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) (60740 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Nigerian Lady Display Madness Under The Influence Of Colorado. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by MorningStar233: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Stupid useless fools!
These are the type of things they are known for.
Beer parlour soldiers

Useless like Bullhari

Any zombie that quote me to say rubbish will die with his eyes open

So if person die with open eyes and so?
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Femeto: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2020
I just wish he can Slap Buratai with this.
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by zequistha22: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=95654517] shocked.

Nigerian Army that used to be one of the most respected Army in the whole of Africa

I don't know why civilians blame the Army for everything...........Thats a navy personnel......am a military man but I have to say that this man is a disgrace to the entire armed forces of Nigeria..damn

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Ericmusic(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Wéré dey disguise[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by zequistha22: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
shocked.

Na diz kind person go smoke finish and then begin shout *you bloody civilians* upandan

Nigerian Army that used to be one of the most respected Army in the whole of Africa has been reduced to an equal level with common "street civil defense" and also been a laughing stock

I don't know why civilians blame the Army for everything...........Thats a navy personnel......am a military man but I have to say that this man is a disgrace to the entire armed forces of Nigeria..damn

I
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2020
blizzcelebTv:
A soldier was filmed in his uniform exhibiting wild behaviour after allegedly taking synthetic weed, a strong street drug popularly known as ‘Colorado’ or ‘Black Mamba’.

In the video, the helpless officer, who appeared to have lost control of his mind and body after allegedly taking the drug is seen acting strange and making gibberish comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHITYp4jsQ9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=0F6E03F5-6AB9-4B44-BE8C-AE38EFF796BC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GmfcqYZNk.
thats a navy rating

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by zequistha22: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
ashawopikin:
thats a navy rating

Your a wise man sir

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2020
I hope this is not the 2nd wave of Covid19 Lagosians are talking about grin
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Degrading101: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
grin grin
Colorado kin sheru omode. But the guy fu...k up, e get d wey boi for area dey do am nau grin
If na ARIZONA e con take nko? The guy for don enter market teytey grin
Oga soja, you be learner, u don loose guard grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by officialfestus(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
blizzcelebTv:
A soldier was filmed in his uniform exhibiting wild behaviour after allegedly taking synthetic weed, a strong street drug popularly known as ‘Colorado’ or ‘Black Mamba’.

In the video, the helpless officer, who appeared to have lost control of his mind and body after allegedly taking the drug is seen acting strange and making gibberish comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHITYp4jsQ9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=0F6E03F5-6AB9-4B44-BE8C-AE38EFF796BC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GmfcqYZNk.
wahala
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Fucsheetup(f): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
grin grin
Colorado kin sheru omode. But the guy fu...k up, e get d wey boi for area dey do am nau grin
Lol. For your mind.
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Fucsheetup(f): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
beejay501:

You day talk nansense.
If you no belong no say u belong
grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Ericnrm(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
oridency:
����� laugh don kill me

Colorado is a wave, it would surely pass..to conquer it just remain calm and the wave would pass

But if you allow it carry you omo�

E go carry you like say trailer jam you!

Less than 2 secs and everywhere burst
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Ericnrm(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Arvelo:
My brother thank you jare, the guy no know wetin en dey yarn...

Baba the thing tire me.

Rado wey be strictly 2 or 3 puffs you come dey call Arizona for where Colorado dey?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Ericnrm(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Peppysco:

How person wan take remain calm for this kind tall order?

No allow am carry you. If you dey smoke bazz then you light up a stick and just focus on taking slow, light drags. Even though for your mind war dey play just remain calm outside e go pass.
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by bellarmine: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
grin grin

Keep quiet. It's obvious you don't know the difference between AZ and CL.
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
bellarmine:

Keep quiet. It's obvious you don't know the difference between AZ and CL.
If you want to address me, don’t tell me to keep quiet, you can correct me without being rude. A lot of people had done that already and I appreciate them, no be everybody una senior for this forum.
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by MorningStar233: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
He's a naval personnel, but Una must say na Army
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by stasius: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
He is now battling with the demons before him!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
I need me some of dat colorado grin
See trips grin
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
wat kind of weird trips is dis grin
All i hear is lala e lala grin
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Steve0979(m): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2020
zequistha22:

I
weather navy army,or airforce Ar we nt dsame?he got wat he wished for .dismissal load in ........
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Degrading101:

Lol Colorado is more effective than Arizona
bro, who are you and why did you send me a mail?
Re: Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
shocked.

Na diz kind person go smoke finish and then begin shout *you bloody civilians* upandan

Nigerian Army that used to be one of the most respected Army in the whole of Africa has been reduced to an equal level with common "street civil defense" and also been a laughing stock
Yes...Be like so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.