Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Osun PDP Leadership: No Cause For Alarm, Sunday Bisi Tells Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osun PDP Leadership: No Cause For Alarm, Sunday Bisi Tells Members (279 Views)

Osun PDP Rejects Imposition Of Minority Over Majority, Denounces Sunday Bisi As / Panic In Oyo Over Earthquake; Govt. Says No Cause For Alarm / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun PDP Leadership: No Cause For Alarm, Sunday Bisi Tells Members by CityMirror: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
The chairman of People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Osun state Hon Sunday Bisi has admonished the party members in the state to remain calm and shun unnecessary distraction being orchestrated by some dissidents in the party.

The chairman in a release issued and personally signed copies of which made available to the newsmen in Osogbo on Tuesday assured the party faithful in the state that, there is no cause for alarm with regards to the leadership of the party as presently constituted.

Read Details Here:
http://citymirrornews.com/news/2020/03/osun-pdp-leadership-remain-calm-shun-unnecessary-distraction-sunday-bisi-tells-party-members/

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take This Ticket To The Shop Where I Play It? / Borno Farmers Massacre: How My Life Was Spared And The Reason Behind It. / PHOTOS: Special Mass To Honour Sen. Akpabio At 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.