Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Secret Forex Strategy They Don't Want You To Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Forex Strategy They Don't Want You To Know (403 Views)

What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. / The Exact Forex Strategy That Brings In Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Forex Strategy They Don't Want You To Know by thezapman: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
In this Forex Masterclass, you'll learn the strategy that makes the banks and financial institutions stay profitable in the Forex Market. We'll teach you what they don't want you to learn. On the 24th of November 2020, we kick off with this Masterclass. Don't be left out.

Contact me on +233550236848
Re: The Secret Forex Strategy They Don't Want You To Know by shadeyinka(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
thezapman:
In this Forex Masterclass, you'll learn the strategy that makes the banks and financial institutions stay profitable in the Forex Market. We'll teach you what they don't want you to learn. On the 24th of November 2020, we kick off with this Masterclass. Don't be left out.

Contact me on +233550236848
Why aren't you one of the richest in Nigeria?
Is easier to make money from teaching about Forex than making money through it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secret Forex Strategy They Don't Want You To Know by adomuwiner(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
If they know the secret,they won't come here to extort money from innocent soul. The so called master class will be billed as high as 10000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Forex Strategy They Don't Want You To Know by thezapman: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2021
shadeyinka:

True, actually 90% of all traders lose their principal...
Most of the time, it is not as a result of lack of knowledge of the forex indicators, it is usually as a result of poor risk management technique / emotional management / impulse trading

I am not claiming to be a billionaire, but I and my team have consistently made more profits than losses over prolonged periods of time.

I wish you had joined the masterclass last year.

Anyway, you can check us out and what we do: www.bloomafrica.academy

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation From Turkey, China, Vietnam, Italy, UK, US, Malaysia, And Dubai / 4 Reasons Why You Lose Money In Crypto And What You Can Do About It. / Im Selling My Shares . I Need A Company Valuer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.