Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Volunteers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Volunteers Needed (588 Views)

Paid Volunteers Needed / N-power Tax: 3,700 N-power Volunteers Needed / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteers Needed by principia: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you into the field of renewable Energy both technical and none technical and you desire to volunteer with the American Solar Energy Society, kindly contact me via WhatsApp on 08121689992

It's a non paid position that requires 1-2 hours every week. It offers you the opportunity for professional growth and to develop your network.
Re: Volunteers Needed by rottable(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2020
principia:
Are you into the field of renewable Energy both technical and none technical and you desire to volunteer with the American Solar Energy Society, kindly contact me via WhatsApp on 08121689992

It's a non paid position that requires 1-2 hours every week. It offers you the opportunity for professional growth and to develop your network.
. Can you explain more about the non technical position?
Re: Volunteers Needed by uc4uandc(f): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
More details please
Re: Volunteers Needed by kerny(f): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Where is the location for this please?
Re: Volunteers Needed by Oyewale25: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
principia:

I'm interested. plz where is the location?
Re: Volunteers Needed by principia: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oyewale25:

I'm interested. plz where is the location?

It's online. Tasks are email based and require 1 to 2 hours every week.

Tasks could include taking meeting minutes during monthly Virtual Leadership meeting and following up with technical division leaders via emailto close out action items
Re: Volunteers Needed by principia: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
rottable:
. Can you explain more about the non technical position?

Non technical position could include marketing, advertising and fundraising using different social media platforms

(1) (Reply)

Applicants Response To Nass Members Concerning Cdficsb Recruitment / List Of Current Job Vacancies In Nigeria As Of January 2021 / Recruiting Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.